...Star's Pt1...

The day was coming to an end with less than an hour before the bell rang dismissing the students to enjoy their leisure.
Once the match had ended the boxing club had put out its intended effect of attracting new members primarily freshmen who were swayed after the spectacle that had been put on display.

Young and Bria shared their last class, they sat beside each other in the back of the room next to the window; The class was not like a typical classroom it had a futuristic taste to it and was abnormally large all of Aura High was different from a normal School; not too long ago it was an all Beast school, only going inter-species at the start of the year, it was a place where only four percent of applicants accepted.
To enter a person would need to have family/ personal ties, scholarship, outstanding grades or a prominent individual aka a famous or wealthy person.
These attributes made Aura an institution of high status where thousands of these students and figures came to practice and learn the most extreme subjects whether physical or mental.

The Sky was a dancing array of warm colors they blended creating a beautiful sight. Young was fixed on the sky his frame rested; all of his supplies were already packed up with only a notebook that lay.

Bria looked at Young a grin forming on her face, she moved over to him her arm outstretching to his side.

"Ah!"

She giggled happy with the reaction. "Why'd you pinch me!" He yelled in a whisper while she still had a smirk on her face; she reached into a blue fancy handbag pulled out two slips of paper, and slid it towards Young.

"I want you to come with me."

Young picked one up and looked at it.

"A., front-row seat., to Azure Sky's Concert..." She leaned back on her chair and smiled.

"Yeah it's tomorrow, you're not busy Saturday are ya'?"

A sigh escaped him he glanced toward the window.

"Sorry, I'm busy I wish I could though..."

Her eyes widened as she got personal in Young's space. "What!? What do ya mean you're busy, ya' never busy Saturday!"

Young scratched his head and looked outside again. "I got a gig to tutor a student for a couple of hours, so the hours are gonna overlap." He said retaking a glance at the paper.

Bria crossed her arms and slumped in her chair. "Oh, really who's the student?" She said pouting

"I don't know yet..., some guardian hired me the only thing they said was the address and 'We would like to hire a prestigious student who attends our mistress school in order to connect her and to help her follow the examples of her peers.' And what not, they even had me take an entire test and everything too."

Bria glanced at him, "Oh 'Prestigious'." She said teasingly, "Someone hired ya with that much of a vague detail, that doesn't sound suspicious at all." She said more seriously this time. He looked at her a bit before looking away again his face starting to go red. "S-Sorry, maybe another time. We could always do something else another day." He said. "Yeah, I guess..." "And besides I really need the money," he said under his breath. "You said somethin'-"

Ding!

The bell finally rang marking the end of the day Bria and Young Said they see you later and parted ways promising to see each other next week.

Young walked his usual route to his run-down apartment building meeting his eyes yet again.
Young entered and threw his bag to the floor he did his regular routine which followed cleaning, taking a short shower, preparing and eating ramen, brushing his teeth, and studying for a few hours on various subjects absorbing and learning as much as he could some even surpassing his grade level.

Once done, he would get ready for a night's rest. He plopped down on his bed, his eyes still wide open. Young had done a few tutoring gigs before but only a few so he had some experience in dealing with a small variety of personalities. He shifted and turned for a while before letting out a sigh.

The bright sun peeked through the blinds shining on Young's face the warm sun rays filling the small room with a warm glow. Young awoken letting out a long stretch and yawned.

Young pulled out his phone the time displaying '9:47 AM' "Oh brother better get ready don't wanna be late." He spoke to himself.

Young was standing outside of the door and locked it; he wore black suit shorts and a white button-down shirt along with black tennis shoes; he had his bookbag with him as well. He turned the doorknob and then glanced at his phone the time displayed '10:38' Young let out a sigh. "Better get to it."