...STAR'S...

A symphony of three knocks met a large wooden door; its hinges and handles an immaculate golden color. It had been some time since Young had entered the property he didn't find out till he saw someone cleaning the road, and it turns out the property was so large he just didn't realize.

Clank Junk...Swoosh

The door swung open to reveal a young woman; she wore black and white garments the series of patterns and layout obviously showed it was a maid outfit.

"Ah yes welcome; I assume you are the tutor Mr.White?" She spoke in a warm, charming tone, her posture closed and reserved; her skin looked silky-smooth, its pigment that of milk chocolate, her hair an oily black while her eyes a light hazel.

"Y-Yes, that's me...But please call Young. Are you the person I'm tutoring?"

She let out a giggle.
"Apologies, Mr.Young. No, I will not be your student; I know the request letter was a little vague; the student goes to the same school as you, a grade above you actually... That's why you were asked to take a test. We would like you to influence her to be more like you, as one of her many guardians I worry, she lacks far behind so I can only hope a fellow younger peer such as yourself can shed light on her awful behavior regarding her academics."

Young stood there contemplating before his thoughts were interrupted.

"Oh please come in, I'll show you to her room." She gestured him in and once in the interior of the mansion was of true wonder that displayed true wealth. Many servants anthros, humans, men, and women walked about sweeping away dust or arranging things like books or chairs.
Young followed the maid he felt his entire person shrink the further they went into the home; large wooden pillars supported the high ceiling the entire interior seemed to follow the flow of gold and dark wood being its main color pallet.
Young could only silently gawk as his eyes explored the mansion; the share scale of the place put his home to shame the kitchen he saw on his way was much bigger than his whole unit.

The home had a formal but homey feel to it while the light smell of wood floated in the air. The maid guided Young to a large spiral of wooden stairs that could easily have at least five people standing side by side with room to spare.

The walk was quiet and not surprisingly long. She guided Young through a series of corridors; the walls were laced with fancy carvings; large wooden pillars stood against the walls with paintings that showed lushed landscapes. The Maid abruptly stops at a large wooden door.

"Finally, we are here," She said with a smile. Knock, Knock Knock. The maid's small hand made gentle knocks on the door. "Mistress, you're tutor has finally arrived." There was silence for a moment; the maid was about to knock again, but the sound of footsteps could be heard from the other side of the door.

SWOOSH!

The door swung open, "Sancha."

As the two figures talked, Young saw something that made his entire world stop; his gaze fixated on the person at the door he felt as though his heart would jump out of his chest at any moment now. Alter stood there while the maid talked to her she seemed unaware of Young till the maid motioned toward him.

The two locked eyes, but instinctively Young looked down at the floor; Alter had a scowl on her face as she turned her attention back toward the maid.

"What is this?"

                                   ●

"We're here Ma'am"

The limo came to a stop in front of a large building, a sign on it read "FREELONG LUXURY HOTEL," In big bright neon letters.