...Star's Pt2...

A girl in the corner of a cafe whispers to another, "You know who that is over there right don't you?" The other girl steals a glance at the figure in the distance drinking coffee. "No, but I can't help but feel like I've seen her before..., who is she?" she asked.
"That's just it, she had so much work done you don't recognize her. That's Azure Sky the Azure Sky!" the other girl whips her head back, "No way your kidding, she looks nothing like that!" the girl rummaged in her purse and pulled her phone out.

"Look look she's right here see the pictures!" The girl aggressively pats the other gesturing to her phone.
"Look, the eyes, face, figure, hair!" The other girl turns her head back in forth like a lost child. "No way you're right! Isn't she supposed to be performing soon? She looks so different from before!" The girl stands up eyes narrowed and lips shut.
"I-I'm going to ask for an autograph!" She was about to walk over to the sitting woman, but the other girl out-reaching her hand said.
"Wait, what if that isn't her!" The girl stops and spins around and gestures to herself, "I'm a die Hard!" The other girl slouched and let out a sigh. "I swear I can't take you anywhere..., well if she is, t-then ask her to sign this." The girl puts forth an album cover.

The girl grabs it before looking back toward her friend with an eyebrow raised. "I-I was gonna see if I could get the chance to ask her to sign it at the concert o-ok! Now go, hurry!" She says, her face as red as a tomato. The girl smirks and walks off.

The girl finally reaches the table she holds the album and something else tight to her chest. "U-um excuse, but are you Azure?" There was a short pause for a moment, "M-ma'am?"
"Tsk!" The girl looked up with a toothy grin, "Hi! Who are you?" she said. The girl hid her face slightly behind the album 'S-Sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to know if you happen to be Azure..., Azure Sky?"

The girl coiled back before saying, "Wow, how did you know?" the girl virtually had rays of sunshine glistening from her face. "SO IT IS YOU WELL YOU KNOW I JUST SAW YOU WAY OVER THERE AND SAID TO MY SELF WOW YOU LOOK FAMILIAR YOU KNOW I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN A FAN OF YOURS FOR A LONG TIME SINCE THE THIRD COVER REALLY I KNEW IT WAS YOU WHEN I SAW I COULD TELL BY YOUR FACE BONE STRUCTURE FIGURE YOU KNOW DETAILS DETAILS I MEAN WOW THIS IS A SUPRISE YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

As the girl rambled on Azure quickly stood to her feet, "Sorry I got to go" She flew towards the exit leaving the girl standing there. "U-Um, nice meeting You!"

DING! The bell on the cafe door rang as she left. "God, can't even have a drink in peace," she said with a scowl.

She turned a corner in an alleyway to be greeted by a tall Anthro man in a suit that looked to be a fox he glanced at her while a limo further down rested.
"Ready, Ma'am?" She walked past as the fox quickly went to open the door. "Hurry up get me out of here!" She said hoping in; the fox quickly ran to the driver's seat after shutting the door. "Where to now Ma'am?" She flung her hands in the air, "God! Anywhere just go!" The fox adjusted his hat and roared the engine to life.

Inside in limo was quiet; Azure ran her hands through her blonde hair shaking her head from side to side. "I take it something happened, Ma'am-" "Shut up," she hisses The limo was quiet for a moment. "Yes, Ma'am."

A long groan escaped Azure her blue eyes stared daggers into the back of his head she sighed and sunk into the black leather seats.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that..., when I was in the cafe someone somehow knew who I was..., I just wanted some space for a bit..., especially at that cafe." The fox quickly responded, "No need to apologize Ma'am, I know the last few weeks have been tough on you..." The limo fell silent again, "Can we go back to the hotel, I need to get a little shut-eye before I get ready for my show." She said, yawning.
The vehicle started to move, pulling off into the busy street. "Yes, Ma'am. I'll let the other girls know as well."