Meeting Illumi, Again.

Killua's POV-

"Ugh, I'M GOING!"

I walk to the door to open it.

"I-Illumi..?"

My eyes widened due to the shock. I wasn't expecting him. I don't even want to see him right now. What is HE even doing here?

"I- W-What-" I stuttered out. If I'm being honest, I'm still terrified of him. The things he did to me. I know it's been years, but it still kills me.

"Hey- it's okay.. I'm not here to hurt you, you know." He said softly.

"Huh!-" I stare at him in disbelief. Why did he respond like that? Why did that sentence have so much emotion? Is this even Illumi?

"Yes, I'm Illumi." He said, rolling his eyes. "By that look of yours, I can tell exactly what you're thinking. So, yes, I am very much Illumi." He said, more sarcastically. I'm really confused now. What happened to the emotionless Illumi?

"How- what? Huh?!-" I'm still in shock. He gave me that, 'Are you serious right now?', look.

"Forget it, I'm coming in." He groaned. He walked past me and into my dorm. He dragged me out of the doorway and closed the door. "What are you even doing here?" I finally ask.

"I-" He starts. He then looks down to the ground. He looks kind of ashamed.

"I wanted to come by to tell you that I'm sorry. That I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I know sorry isn't going to fix anything. I just wanted to let you know that I want to be a better brother to you. Me, Father, Kalluto, and grandfather have changed. We changed for the better because of you. I don't know about our mother, though. She seemed to be extremely angry." He stated.

I looked at him like he was crazy. I was definitely NOT expecting that. He came to apologize? He said everyone had changed because of me? What'd I do that everyone suddenly wanted to change? This all has to be some sick joke, right..? Wait, mom seemed angry?

"I don't know if I could believe you." I replied hesitantly. I look at him suspiciously. He didn't seem to be hiding anything. I really hope he isn't joking. I've always wanted a happy family, a family that gets along and has each other's backs. With no killing and torturing. I would love for all of us to be one big happy family. I know Alluka would love that, too.

"I thought you'd say that." He said.

"Killua..."

My eyes widened. He has never called me by my name before. It was always Kill or Killu. Never Killua. My eyes watered. Never did I think I would cry like this in front of Illumi. But I'm happy right now. My family will finally be together. With or without mother.

I ran over to Illumi and hugged him tightly. Heh, if I told my younger self that we would finally be a happy family, he would start laughing.

"I really am sorry, Killua." He stated once again. I look at him as my eyes watered even more. Although it doesn't mean everything that happened is gone, it's still there, but it was part of God's plan. He wanted us to be a happy family, even if it's without our mother and our other brother. I forgive him.

"I-It's okay.." I whispered. I was overwhelmed with happiness. Although I might be a little dramatic, it's worth it. Everything I've been through just to get this hug I've always wanted. Something called brotherly love. A kind of love between siblings that I and Alluka have. But this is different. It's between me and my older brother. The one I always looked up to, the one I always wanted by my side, the brother I've always wanted.

Every kid needs some type of sibling love or family love. Anything that comes from a family member.

Illumi hugs me back. We stand there for a good 5 minutes. It was one of the best hugs I've ever had. Although Gons hugs will always be better.