Kurapika!

Before you read this chapter, pls read this. I FORGOT THAT KURAPIKA'S CHAIN JAIL WAS USED ONLY FOR THE PHANTOM TROUPE - So, we are going to pretend that he doesn't have that contract, and he can use them on anyone :D

Before "Unknown" was found…

Other Unknown POV-

I just finished my practice exam for exams that are coming up. This one was just a practice. To get me ready for the next year. I can't believe I'm going to be a senior. Next year will be my last year here at Nen University. Gon and Killua have matured so much. Mostly Gon, though. Gon and Killua don't know that I moved schools. I've been hiding from them for a while now. I only transferred here like a month ago. A little bit after Gon transferred.

I was walking down the hallway, on my way to the cafeteria, because I was starving. Being in a lecture hall for 3 hours is a long time. Especially since we had to stay there after the lecture ended to finish our practice exam.

Soon I turn a corner and I see some girl. She looks familiar. She looks like that girl who passed by me the other day into the garden. Then, some other girl named Alluka, if I remember correctly, also asked. I wonder if they met on the way, or if they know each other..

I walk closer to the girl who seems to be eavesdropping. From the looks of it, she looks kind of pissed? I have pretty good hearing thanks to Melody. She made me practice, sadly. It took me a long time, but I managed.

I walk just a little closer to her just in case I can't hear her. Once I did, I heard her say:

"You're going to regret that, Killua and Illumi." She whispered to herself.

My eyes hardened, and I did something before I even thought about it. My eyes started to turn scarlet.

"No one's going to regret anything." I said.

It took her a second to realize she was trapped in my chains. She had to use gyo. Which means she wasn't stupid after all.

"You are NOT touching my friends." I yelled.

"What makes you say that?" The girl smirked. I looked her dead in the eye.

"I will not hesitate to kill you. Right here, right now." I said angrily.

"Oh really? What makes you think I didn't already have a plan?" She asked.

I scoffed.

"As if you knew I was coming to the cafeteria to find you. Pure coincidence." I said, rolling my eyes. There's no way she had a plan. She's bluffing, and if she is, it's not working. I've learned from previous mistakes. I'm not letting that happen again. Even if something does happen and she does have a plan, which I highly doubt, then oh well.

"Name." I demanded.

She scoffed.

"As if I'm going to give my name to a stranger. I don't even know you!" She screamed.

"Shhhh!" I put my finger over my mouth.

"They're going to hear us, dumbass!" I yelled while whispering.

"And? Killua will come save me." She said,

"As if." I said, rolling my eyes again.

"Watch me, he doesn't even know you. So he'll come save me from a stranger like you." She said,

I smirked.

"We'll see." I mumbled.

"What's with that damn smirk on your face? Take it off before I call Killua." She said,