An Encounter with Mother Nature

"Where are we Oliver?" Kimberly asked with a small mouth, looking around her, she felt nervous. Giant, thick, and unfamiliar trees stood graciously up to the sky. The air is chilly. And different sounds of animals filled the air. There were birds chirping, hissing, crickets, and —- "Oh my God Oliver?! Seriously what is this place? I'm hearing a werewolf!"Kimberly shrieked. She was in the middle of the jungle and there are no such things as wolves in her city and mostly in her country. Oliver smirked as he dismissed his silver wings.

"This is the perfect place to unlock your first ability." Oliver said "and that wasn't a werewolf."

"Ability? What ability?" Kim asked rapidly. Thinking of what is happening in her life, she felt so exhausted. Her throat went dry suddenly. A few steps away from her, Oliver looked at her. She tends to forget he's an angel.

"The ability to use any life form of Mother Nature is what you should learn today." Oliver clasps his hands and closed his eyes and muttered words Kim don't understand. Moments later, he opened his eyes.

"What now Oli—- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"Her heart crawled into her throat as she shoot upwards to the sky, lifted by a branch looped on her waist. "OLIVEEER!!!!!" Kim shrieked furiously. Oliver kept laughing and took her higher even more. Kim was now beyond the gigantic trees' stature. Instead of becoming real mad, the view took her breath away. Below her were a green ocean of trees and a long river snaking towards the huge mountains on the horizon. The amazing sight she's having right now seemed familiar. Like she had seen this place on a channel. Think, think, think—— Oh my God! Don't tell me I'm in. "I'm in—in" Before she could speak the place, the branch pulled her back to the ground. It was fast, so fast and so traumatic. She felt like she left her spirit up there. She couldn't speak. Oliver took the branch off now. "So that's the ability you should learn Kim."

"ARE YOU REALLY AN ANGEL?!!!" Kim wrathfully speaks "You almost killed me! And what's more you brought me here in Amazon! Do you have any idea how dangerous this place is?! Huh?!"

"Yep. But Mother Nature is tricky. Not all demon annihilators received her blessing. She'll do a test on you and if you don't pass, that means less power. When you speak to her, make sure to be polite. And flatter her everyone once and a while."

      Kimberly pants and presses her chest. The feeling she got just moments ago was the same feeling she had when she rode that ride that takes you up and after a second, pulls you back to the ground. And now, she wonders what kind of test will she be doing. It might be related to environmental science, Kim thought, God. I suck at that subject.

"Are you ready to meet up with her now Kim?"

"Wait. What? Meet up with whom?"Kim asks startlingly.

"With Mother Nature herself. You can't order trees, plants, animals and whatever unless she gives you the authority by bestowing you the necklace." Oliver said excitingly.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yep and you still have a lot of meet ups to do. So get ready in three-two- and" Oliver paused. He looked at Kim who seems to be so frightened. "Don't be afraid Kim. God is with you."

"Thanks." Kim said gloomily, waiting.

"One!" Oliver snapped his fingers and sent Kim into another dimension.