One of the Perks: Skydiving at Santorini

"We can't go to Camuiguin yet." Oliver said.

"Why?"

"I think he heard us."

"Who? Who heard us?"

"The demon who abducted your grandma, nana, and friend. Nicholas Fraud." Oliver said.

"His name is Nicholas?  Believe he doesn't even deserve a name." Kimberly sighed. "I can't wait to make him pay for everything he did."

"I understand you Kim. But right now, you just have to quickly learn the abilities I have to teach you. Don't worry, you'll like it here."

She looked around. They were in a middle of a busy city street. All the way down is a blue sea, glistening like it has diamonds on its surface. "Where did you bring me Oliver?" she asked and observed the place. It is surely not her country's place, she could just tell. Restaurants, café's and street food stalls were all over the place. The air smells of delectable food and suddenly, her stomach grumbles.

"After our meal there" Oliver says and points to a classic looking restaurant "I'll fly you, gaze at this spectacular place and I'm sure you'll know where I have brought you."

Inside the restaurant is comfortable. Humble wooden floor, huge ceiling fans cooling the place, familiar looking paintings of jars on the wall and a butt-friendly velvet sofa. Opposite of her is Oliver, smiling. His grey eyes shimmering. Angelic boy indeed, she thought and laugh in her mind.

"Any moments now, our order will arrive." Kim declares "I ordered that shrimp fancied with asparagus and veggies I couldn't name."

"I went for that deliciously looking fish. It got tomato sauce all over." Oliver said.

"I was really wondering why you know lots of things about our world you know."  Kim says "I expected you to know nothing actually."

"Well, we angels, go here to deliver dreams. Sometimes, we hide our wings to look like humans and do our best to save someone from the dark."

"Save someone from the dark?"

"You see some of you abandon their faiths. And some sell their souls and indulge in the worldly things. How poor they are. They have bee deceived that there's no such thing as heaven and hell, or God and angels." Oliver said.

The waiter placed the two customer's orders and looked at the young lady. She's got to be one of the prettiest women she has ever seen from all over the globe in his forty years of living. Natural, wavy black hair, perfect skin tone, soul-striking eyes, perfect nose and—the man swallowed hard. Her lips were so temptingly kissable. But the man couldn't make out what country she came from. Along with her is an American looking guy whom he assumed to be her boyfriend. Wow, ain't he lucky, he thought. "Thank you!" the young lady gleamed at him. "Enjoy your meal miss." The man said.

Kimberly watched the waiter walk away with his emptied tray. "The man had a beautiful smile Oliver."