Nicholas Fraud

He sat on his throne with his arms crossed. At the center of the ceiling hangs the glistening immense diamond chandelier. Nicholas Fraud bored his eyes unto his spacious, dark and very luxurious throne room. The place in his castle where he rests and thinks of the things he needs to do. As an immortal creature, he was given the privilege to create a world of his own. And the world he made is designed according to what humans dream and wishes of. His world would be what humans describe truly as perfect. All of the places in his world are similar to the best places there are on Earth. Although there were some he improved. From the most beautiful places and wonders of natures, and the greatest buildings and structures man-kind has made and are so proud of, all these exist in Nicholas' world. His world should have been fantastic and satisfactory but there's no such thing as life in it. Nicholas always wanted to know what life means. And what he wants to know the most is if he has life.

        When he first opened his eyes, he was immediately told he was just made. He was made by the higher demons for a reason. So, he can't call the day he first opened his eyes as his birthday. Birthday, that's what humans call it. The day they are born. Ever since the day Nicholas realized his being, he had secretly studied what humans do, their culture, their personality, and everything. Nicholas always wanders in Earth and praises its beauty. Nicholas is grateful to the intelligent demons that created him with great powers. He had been wondering why he was created. But he isn't the only one who was created. There were others like him too. But they are not exactly like him. He is extraordinary. He is no mere demon. He is a demon that could pass through the barrier between the world of God's people and theirs.

       For his twenty years of existence, he had done vicious and horrible things. Things like stirring some of the biggest conflicts in the Earth. He had deceived many through technology; his greatest contribution in straying humans. Of all the demons, he was the master of deceit. And this made him earn a very bad reputation to the angels. And now, his plan of adventurous wanders in Earth is suddenly to be put a side. He was at Paris that time when he got the call. He is called to accomplish a mission only to him is given. The mission is to abduct the mortal girl who lives to be a threat of the plans of his Creators.

       Until now, he can't believe what happened to him. And the thought of it made him frown. He remembered just last night; he was so close to accomplishing his mission when he had the girl trapped into a nightmare. He could have just taken the girl from there when all of a sudden he was defeated with the girl's incredible rage. Nicholas clicked a tongue. "It's time to proceed with plan B." He utters as he watch the three jam jars glowing on the stand beside him. "I'll show myself up with that girl and make her pay."