Truth Or Dare, chapter 2

now we're zooming into a house where we see a familiar girl getting ready, it was Tori. she was getting ready to go with Alex to the woods. she quickly grabbed her phone from the charger, she did her hair then saw a picture of her parents on her nightstand, she sighed as she picked the picture up, her parents died years ago from going camping, she really was unsettled about going on this trip but she didn't wanna let her friends down. she held the picture tightly, a tear fell from her eye and onto the picture.

"I miss you guys.." she says and sets the picture down, she suddenly hears a car beeping, she dries her eyes and heads outside, Alex was waiting for her to arrive in the car.

"hey!" Alex says and runs over to open the door for her

"hey" Tori smiles and takes a seat next to him

"i- do you have everything.." Alex says while looking over at her, Tori nods so the two head off to drive over to the camp.

now we're zooming into a specific car, it was Harleys, she was driving in the car with chase, Kya of course, Nova, violet, and Carl. Harley and Kya were singing along to the music and chase was getting pretty annoyed by it,

"can you shut your gay selves up?!" Chase yells, the car suddenly went quiet for a second.

"chase.." Nova says "that was a b*tch move, it was just being homophobic.."

"I didn't mean it like that!" chase says defending himself "they just got annoying"

Kay got pressed and said something which wasn't like her to say, "my girlfriend is never annoying so shut your b*tch @$$ up"

"yeah chase, and I can literally kick you out of the car and run you over cause its MY CAR" Harley says, chase rolls his eyes and turns to face the window, he was annoyed for no reason at all.

"d@mn.." Carl whispered under his breath, everyone was in shock and Nova probably wanted to fight bro but didn't wanna get all of them into a car crash and get them all killed, because that would not be a very smart idea.

Mac, Lola, Victor, and bloom were all in a car together sense I didn't really give Lola it Victor any scenes, they arrived at the camp first and bloom seemed happy about it,

"we're here!" bloom runs to hug Mac "and it's just us" she says in a flirty tone.

"i- we're here too.." Lola says "take that weird stuff, somewhere else."

"f*ck you!" bloom says and walks off

shortly after, everyone else arrived and set there things inside of this abandoned house that was in the woods.

"what should we do sense it's getting pretty late?" Harley says, it was then that Nova suggested for them to play truth or dare, everyone was bored so they all agreed,

"I'll start off!" Victor says, bro was quiet this entire book so I've gotta give him some attention at least, he turns to look over at Evan. "Evan, truth or dare?" he says, Evan was hesitating cause this game scares him bc his friends have no soul when it comes to truth or dare so he decided to pick the safest option.

Evan says, "truth"

"have you ever kissed anyone?" Victor says, Evan was hesitate "i- um.. is that even a question you ask someone? but no.."

Victor wasn't even sure if he believed bro but just decided to let him slide,

"Bennie truth or dare?" Evan says turning over to look at her.

Bennie says, "truth.. I'm scared.."

Evan decided to take it a step further.. "have you ever liked anyone here?"

"i-" Bennie went speechless "um.. i- yeah.."

"who!?" Evan says shaking her trying to get the answer..

"that wasn't the question," Bennie says, "but anyways, Harley, truth or dare.."

Harley says, "dare,"

"I dare you to run into the woods for a few seconds and back," Bennie says

"bet," Harley runs up into the woods and back within a few seconds, "Nova truth or dare?"

"dare!" Nova says, she's honestly loving the game.

"I dare you to kiss Zion." Harley says

"i-" Nova was speechless, she wasn't even sure if she likes Zion so Harley was purposely doing this to get her mad, but Nova just rolled her eyes, she got on top of Zion's lap and kissed him, it lasted for like 30 seconds bc she pulled away,

"alright, I'm gonna f*cking kill you Harley." Nova says while backing away,

"Kya, truth or dare? dare is the only correct option by the way.." Nova says, Harley just knew she f*cked up..

"d- dare?" kya says, she was confused.

"I dare you to kiss someone that ISN'T Harley." Nova says, nobody expected that but I guess Novas anger got to the best of her.

"Nova that's to far," Tori says

"agreed.." violet says agreeing with her

"i-" kya was speechless about the entire thing, "I can't sorry.."

"f*ck you Nova." Harley says and pushes her

"im sorry I just let my anger take over me- I didn't mean that.." Nova says looking down, she actually started to feel guilty but Harley was rly mad at her..

"it's okay-" Bennie goes to hug her "anger gets the best of us sometimes.."

"the f*ck is happening? Bennie should go by twilight f*cking sparkle by now.." Chase says laughing.

"f*ck off chase!" kya yells "you seriously should not have come on this trip to begin with cause your always mean" kya pushes chase, chase pushes her back so Harley steps in front of kya and pushes chase into a tree pretty hardly to the point bro cracked his back.

"okay calm down!" Bennie says trying to seperate everyone, "we all came here to spend time together.."

"yeah" Allie says

Nova turns over to Allie, "oh my god your alive" she starts laughing.

kya sighs, she knew Nova didn't mean any harm by that question but it kind of hurt her that she'd even think of it.

"d@mn.. first night together and nobody could even get along-" Carl says "that proves a lot I guess.."

"I'm gonna go inside," says Harley and she walks back inside.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I'M SORRY IF I MADE NOVA SO HATABLE FOR THAT TRUTH OR DARE QUESTION.. I swear Nova is my favorite it just seemed like she was the most likely to ask that besides chase but chase is Irrelevant, and it was for storyline purposes..