Death Bed, chapter 6

now we're back with Bennie and Nova in the hospital, Nova finished pulling the bullet out of Bennie successfully, but Bennie was in plenty of pain from it.

"apparently this thing can shape shift.." Nova says looking down "if you didn't run you would've known that."

"sorry.." Bennie says while sitting on the hospital bed still, Nova sits next to her.

"it's kinda funny how our first time we were alone together just happened to be when a godd@mn demon is after us.." Nova says laughing, Nova just knew that after all her and Bennie been through together, Bennie has to be her closest friend at this point, Nova was kind of always Bennies closest friend to begin with though............................................................................

"yeah," Bennie laughs, then Nova brought up something random.

"so about earlier... when you said you have a crush during the game of truth or dare- I'm just curious of who it is.." Nova says, Bennie takes a deep breath.

"i- um.." Bennie sighs "you.. and i-"

"I feel the same way," Nova says, that caught Bennie off guard and she didn't expect Nova to like her, she didn't even know that Nova was into girls to begin with. Nova slowly leaned in to kiss her and there lips finally touched, Bennie felt like she was in a dream but unfortunately for them, they broke apart once chase ran into the room out of breath, they jumped apart quickly.

"chase what the f*ck?" Nova says, she honestly wasn't even sure if that was actually chase.

Chase says, "bro I just got chased!"

"well, then I guess the name chase really suits you now.." Bennie whispers under her breath

Nova says, "how do we know it's you chase?"

"who else would I f*cking be?" chase yells, he was triggered.

"i- don't know.." Nova says, suddenly, a guy in a suit who looks unfamiliar but we could assume that was the demons real form, he appears behind chase.

"chase behind you!" Bennie yells, but it was to late, the figure put matches on chase setting him in flames and before Bennie or Nova could do any, the figure vanished, again.

Chase was screaming in pain while running around and his skin was slowly pealing off. Bennie ran as fast as she could to grab a fire extinguisher but by the time she put the fire out he collapsed to the floor dead.

"i-" Bennie was speechless. "s- should we go back now..?"

Nova realized that they left behind Tori and Alex with this... creature, being after them so she wasn't even sure what to do at this point..

now we're zooming into Tori and Alex, both were running through the woods to look for shelter when Tori stopped running, Alex went back to check on her and to see if she's okay.

Tori says, "I'm fine- just keep going, my legs are giving out.."

"I'm not gonna go without you, we'll get through this together." Alex says and goes back to help her, the two just decided to lay by a tree that night up until they fell asleep.

now we're zooming back to the campsite, we zoom into one specific room where Harley was watching horror movies, Lola enters the room with popcorn and sits across from her, "are you actually watching horror movies at a time like this.." Lola says laughing.

"well, you must support my decision because you brought popcorn in.." Harley says and goes to reach for the popcorn, Lola laughs and within a few moments of awkward silence she decided to break it.

"I'm sorry about earlier-" Lola says "I don't know what came across me but you just lost your girlfriend so you didn't deserve that.."

"it's fine" Harley says "I'm over it by now, I just really can't believe kya had to die first.."

Lola says, "that makes it sound like you wanted it to be one of us instead"

"I don't necessarily mean that but.." Harley sighs, "kya was the only one who would notice if I was down and all, I don't like being open about my emotions but she helped me in the best way possible.."

"I'm sorry-" Lola was about to hug her but they hear glass shattering in the kitchen, Lola stands up ready to go check what happened but Harley tries telling her not to,

Harley says, "that's not a very wise decision considering there's a f*cking demon.."

"yeah well I'm not wise.. if- I die tell victor that I love him." Lola says, she proceeds to walk in the kitchen, Harley just rolls her eyes and sits down continuing to watch the tv, suddenly she heard Lola yelling, she didn't wanna get up but she didn't want Lola to die either. with that being said, Harley got up and went to the kitchen where Lola was nowhere to be seen.

"Lola..?" Harley says looking for her but she was gone, suddenly someone went from behind Harley, stabbing her in the back with a piece of glass. Harley screamed in pain and turned over to see Lola, she looked possessed.

"oh sh*t!" Harley says and dodges the other cut, suddenly someone came from behind Lola and pushed her out of the way, it was Evan, he ran up to Harley.

"are you-" but before he could even finish, Lola ran behind him and pressed the glass into his neck, to deep that it started cutting through his skin, he fell to the floor, gushing out blood. Lola turned to look at Harley, Harley ran from her as fast as she could.

she ran upstairs where she found Allie, violet, and Victor in a room just chilling, Harley locked the door, and you could tell she was almost terrified.

"what happened?" Allie says, she was worried about her.

"where's Lola?" Victor says

"i- she's p- possessed.." Harley says with a shake voice, suddenly someone starts pounding on the door and we could assume it's Lola.

"sh*t we've gotta use the window" violet says, "there's no other option"

"where's Zion? we should all get out safely," Allie says

"probably dead!" Harley yells, everyone looked at her like she's crazy but Harley was just stressing over all of this. "sorry, but we gotta go NOW.." Harley says, Victor was confused about the entire situation, Lola was still pounding on the door, Harley ran up to hold herself against it. "you guys go, I'll be fine"

"no!" Allie runs up against the door, "we'll all be in this together"

violet puts a latter down so they could climb from the house safely, she then climbed down. Allie and Harley were still holding themselves against the door.

Victor says, "are you guys gonna come? I'd feel bad going first.."

Harley looks over at Allie, Allie nods, "yeah I'll be fine"

Harley moves away from the door and climbs down the latter, Victor tries convincing Allie to go before him but she refused to go before anyone, he sighed and made his way down the latter, they later on hear screams,

"we have to save her!" Victor yells but violet knew it was to late, within 2 seconds Lola threw Allies lifeless body out of the window, the three jumped.

Harley says, "we've gotta get the f*ck out of here,"

they have no choice but to run from the house.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
ALLIE 😞🔫
Bennie, Nova, Tori, Victor, and basically everyone alive for now = best character confirmed