"How they cuddle you„

May 30, 2023 – Words 935

Thomas:
~Thomas never, ever let's you cuddle him how you want. He always wants you to lay on top of him. If your on you side waiting for him to spoon you, he'll pull you on top of him. No matter where you two are at, he's always going to have you lay on top of him. He likes having his own personal blanket. Every time he's cold, he relies on you to keep him warm. Which sometimes doesn't work, so he'll get an actual blanket. The only con about you laying on top of him, whenever one of you can't just get up.  The other person is feeling your every move which makes it hard. The last con is that he thinks sometimes you feel a little heavy. Not that you are, but after a while when you fall asleep, you can't control nothing so all your weight hits him more. He obviously doesn't want to hurt your feelings and tell you. One time it accidentally slipped which made you sad that he was thinking that. After that you refused to lay on him no matter how many times he pulled you on top of him. Obviously you gave in after him trying so many times. Ever since, he doesn't bring up you being heavy at all.

Johnny:
~Johnny literally makes new cuddling positions everyday. There's not one he likes more than another one. He may do one more often than the others, but they are all equally liked by him. The one he does more often, is spooning you. It's just personally more comfortable to him. Also in the morning, it's easier for him to hold you tight when you want to get up. Every time you want to get up in the morning, he won't let you. When he actually wakes up, he wants you by his side. Even thought your already fully awake. You have to wait, and wait, and wait, for him to wake up. Once he wakes up he obviously still doesn't let you go yet. But at least you know he will soon.

Danny:
~Danny isn't the most physical person, but he does like holding you to his chest. He feels a lot closer to you when he holds you close to him. Also he likes to spoon you from behind. Those two make him feel like he has a different way of connecting with you. There also really comfortably to him. If you randomly started cuddling with him a different way, he wouldn't mind. He'll let you do what ever, but when he picks, he picks spooning, and holding you close to his chest.

Damacio:
     ~Damacio would just straight up lay on top of you. He finds it really comfortable for some reason. Although you hate him laying on top of you. You've complained many times how her gets heavy when he lays on you for so long. But this boy really doesn't care. He won't let you cuddle with him any other way unless you fall asleep before him. He sometimes lets you lay on top of him but that only happens like once a year. Although he likes to see your attempts of you laying on top of him.

David:
~David really doesn't care how you two cuddle. But there is one cuddling position he loves. When you hold him to your chest. He looks like a little baby which his brothers bring that up, but he feels more connected with you when you two cuddle like that. Somehow the rest of the members find out that he's a 'little baby' when you two cuddle. The only two people that knew were Damacio and Danny. And that's a pretty obvious choice of who told everyone. Whenever the boys bring it up he always has to defend himself, but there's not really any defending he can do because maybe he's a little bit of a baby when he's with you.

Jose:
~He will spoon you even if it was the death of him. He loves that he's holding you close to him. It makes him know that you are comfortable and safe in his arms. Also holding you to his chest is how he loves to have you in his embrace. Jose is more of a physical person so he wouldn't have just one way of cuddling he likes. He cuddles you other ways but those two are the ones that he automatically go to when he cuddles you. He would probably change the position when he doesn't feel comfortable in one, which would probably be a lot.

Victor:
~Victor loves when you lay your head on his chest with the rest of your body laying beside his. He could never, ever get tired of that position. It also lets him know that your safe in his embrace. As it may not help your body get warm, it does help his body get warm. He loves it a lot for a lot of reasons, but he likes that he can just kiss your lips or your head just right there. Him cuddling with you is one of the most physical things you guys do, and most of the time you two don't have time to cuddle. So whenever you two do cuddle, you two make sure not to take advantage of it.

A/n: Sorry I haven't been updating so much. I've been really busy and just haven't came up with any ideas. So if you have any request please don't be afraid to! Don't for get to vote and comment!!