One

Hi Guys. So Here Is, My Totally Exotic, Breathlessly Incredible, Over-Described Story.

Okay, So I MAY Have Over Exaggerated A Little Bit..... Okay... Maybe A lot!

My Name Is Not Important Right Now.

I am one with thoughts.. questions, if you will. And one that speaks to me the most would be 'Why Me?' A Lot of people could probably relate to me but honestly, i don't really care. what I care about is the fact that i have a gift. And this gift is one of the many crazy reasons why i always ask myself, 'Why Me?' why was i granted this gift? you're probably thinking, a gift, wow this is just some random unfinished amateur story about super heros and rich main characters with flawless appearances and characteristics. No. I'm not stupid. i mean most people who have this gift would call it a curse but i call it a gift, The Gift Of An Open Mind. while a large majority of the world is focusing on what they're doing at this point in time, i sit in the darkest corner of my room at the darkest hour, proceeding to wonder why a toilet was called a toilet or how does a disk work, a little plate of what feels like plastic can play files and files and files of shit once inserted into a computer which I also wonder of how it came to work in the beginning.

Most people are probably just like me and it would be incredible if someone were to comment on this and reassure me that I am not alone in this dark tunnel of opinions and self hatred and stupid confusion.