Five!

Okay okay okay okay okay okay okay so I haven't written any authors notes or anything and every page has remained at 24 draft iPod pages and I'm so proud of myself for completing like 3 full chapters! Oh my god. So because I wanna celebrate my proudness of myself, I have decided to.... drum roll please............

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Isaac's POV- (!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Fuck" I mumble to myself as I bang my pinky toe on my couch.

"LANGUAGE!" Allison screams at me in rage.

She had problems, she hates cursing and curser words.

Literally if she ever felt the need to rage out in saying something bad, shed say balls! that was the closest shed ever get to saying swear word in her entire existence.

Can't see her becoming some crazy bitter old cat lady.

I shutter out if my thoughts as I think of a comeback.

"MAXBANGER!" I Scream at my 14 year old sister who you wouldn't believe was turning 15 very Soon, she's like a child.

"That's not a very nice word!" He voice screeches as it sounds nearer and nearer each word that escapes her mouth.

"It's the truth though" I state as I see her ugly face enter the dining room where my feet remained planted into the carpet.

"I do not B-a-n-g Max!" she whisper-yes as if she didn't wanna say a bad word.

Bang is not a bad word.

Bang bang. I shot you. You're now dead.

Bang bang bang bang. oops my bed may have broke the wall and it's legs because you banged me so hard. Bang bang.

Okay bang could have several different scenarios but surely one day ill find one that isn't necessarily bad if I do say so myself.

She strides closer towards me quickly as she stretches her hand out as best she can and I instantly turn in my heels and make a run for it. Luckily I knew my way around Preppington so I knew what was doing.

I ran as fast as I possible could, or at least, my legs would allow me to run which only takes me to the park closest my Preppington home. I was fully aware though, soon, I would No longer have a home here.

I take a seat on the swing on the left of the old rustic swing set as it creaks when I sit.

I pull out my phone and go into my messages as I press on a picture of a beautiful girl who's contact name read; 🌚💕Ella🌏💕.

Don't judge the emojis. She was like the moon to my world.

Why not the sun you may ask? pfft as if you had to ask that!

The sun is a terrible, horrible, insanely despicable thing.

It gives people cancer

It blinds people

You can't even look at it for very long to even figure out if it's beautiful or not...

It brings off heat which is horrible in its self

It's bright and I just generally can't sleep properly when it's shining which is dumb.

I press the type zone and start pressing my finger tips onto the letters on my keyboard.

"What's up Gorgeous?" I ask, somewhat cheekily and tacky but who knows Maybe ill score a home run. You dunno.

WIthin minutes I get a reply,