jealous × 2

requested by VitorSousa235
bro i had such a writing block for this one cause idk how to make jealous people bc im not a jealous person lol
_________________

"Chad? Hello? Chad? Earth to Chad?"

Chad had suddenly blinked awake from a trance he hadn't even known he'd fallen into while he was walking down the campus sidewalk with his sister.

"Did you even hear what I said?" Mindy says with a slight annoyance in her voice, "Y-Yes..?" Chad slyly smirks, hoping she drops the topic.

"Okay, tell me what happened then." Chad stays quiet. "Jesus- Okay, I'll just say it all over again. In my cinematography class, the teacher used my script as an example of what to do, and it was so embarrassing!" Mindy complained with a sigh.

"Wouldn't that be a good thing? I mean, he's appreciating your work so -"

"No! It's so embarrassing! He could've used anyone's! Anika's was just as good as mine- and Ethan's was probably better than mine! His script was flawless!" and as she mentions the curly haired boy, Chad's ears perk a bit, "Ethan?"

"Yeah? Ethan? Your roommate?" Mindy says with a confused face, while Chad just frowns a bit.

"He hasn't texted me at all today. It's so annoying! He didn't even text me when he left for econ! Like - who does that?!" Chad stresses over a unimportant topic while Mindy stares at him with a raised brow.

"Dude - it's just econ. It's not like he left and died or something. Why are you even complaining about that? I'm not the one you should tell about your.. boy problems." Mindy winks.

"W-What!? I - I don't - We aren't - No! That's not what I'm talking about! It's just.. he hasn't been talking to me as much lately, and it's like he's talking to everyone but me!" Chad blurts out.

And Mindy just bursts out laughing, wiping away a tear from how hard she just laughed "Chad- are you - are you serious?"Chad looks at her like she's a crazy person."Yes? Obviously?he can't understand why she thinks he's joking.

"Well - to me, it sounds like someone's a little tinsey bit.. jealous.. that his.. friend.. isn't giving him attention."

"What?! No - I don't - He - We aren't - That's not what - Ugh! Stop making me think like this! It's confusing!" Chad says, rubbing his head as his sister laughs, then suddenly stops, and Chad can hear another voice asking for notes, and he realizes who it is.

"Ethan! Why didn't you text me this morning? Are you okay? You got to econ without trouble, right?" Chad says as he grabs Ethans shoulders, his eyes wide.

"Um.. yes? I made it fine. I didn't think you needed me to text you -" Ethans cut off with a sudden hug from Chad, but then Chad pulls away and lets Ethan go.

"Uh - Yeah, you're right, I should've just let you go. You didn't have to text me, sorry about that." Chad says, and Ethan just looks at him for a second before grabbing the notes that Mindy is letting him borrow, "Do you.. wanna walk to our dorm together?"

And Chad's eyes sparkle, "Yes! I mean - uh sure." He says, his eyes sparkling as Ethan smiles at him before giggling and walking away. Then, suddenly, Chad blinks and realizes he should probably be following Ethan.

"Oh! Uh- Bye Mindy! Ethan, wait up!"

And with that, Mindy can hear the laughs from Ethan and the loud chuckles from her brother. "Jesus Christ, those guys are really oblivious." She says before giggling and taking her phone out to take a picture of the two.