bandages and kisses × 7

requested by Ch1natown on ao3!
sorry i take 50 years to update btw my twitter is lseeyoy (also everyone knows Quinn and Ethan are siblings)
_____________________

Ethan sits on the couch, watching the others chat, and Anika read when his phone buzzes. "Oh. Econ got canceled." He mutters, shrugging.

He jumps when he hears a loud thump against the wall coming from Quinns room. "Jesus Christ. How do you guys live with that?" He says to Sam and Tara, who shrug and wince as another thud is emitted from the wall.

If the curly haired boy looked over, he'd see Chad staring directly at him.

Like, 'staring into his soul' staring.

But he didn't, so it doesn't matter.

Ethan watches as the other four sit at the table, talking about something to do with a "Core Four", and the screaming and thudding from Quinns room gets suspiciously loud, but Ethan doesn't say anything about it.

Ding!

Everyone's phone beeps. Some guy named Danny had shared a photo with all of them, and -

Holy shit!

It's a picture of Ghostface with a knife to Quinns neck!

So naturally, every single one of them walk over to her door, standing there. Waiting for something, anything to happen. Suddenly, Quinns bloody and cut-up body falls directly onto Ethans body, and he freaks out.

"Quinn?!" He yells, holding her body in his arms, flipping her onto the floor. "Quinn, come on, this isn't funny." He shakes her, his voice shakey, and he can hear the others screaming, and Ethans eyes start watering up.

"Ethan, hey hey, come on. We have to go, okay? Come on." Chad holds his shoulders, trying to pull him from Quinns body.

"Qui-nn - Qu- Quinn - no no- let me- Quinn -" He cries, tears falling from his eyes.

"Ethan. Come on, we need to go. Survive for her." He pulls the crying boy away before sprinting to the door behind Tara.

Ethan follows him, sniffing and crying, looking back at his sisters body and SLAM! Ethan slams against the floor, holding his chin out of pain. "Chad -" He reaches out before screaming once he feels a sudden sharp pain in his side.

Chad turns around, running back up the stairs.

He's almost there.

He can save him.

He can-

The door shut.

The door shut, and Tara doesn't have her keys.

Ethan lays on the floor, screaming as his side is dug into with a knife, crying and whining. He's picked up and pushed against the door, his sides repeatedly stabbed into as he cries, and his throat is tightly held.

He can't breathe, and the pain in his side is unbearable. He doesn't want to be here. He wants to be with Quinn, talking in her room. He wants to be with Chad, watching movies with him. He doesn't want to be here.

He can't breath and dots are filling his sight, but Ghostface suddenly stops, falling onto the floor as Sam hits him in the head with a knifeblock, and Ethan is being pulled up and dragged through the apartment.

He sees the others and notices their wounds that must've happened while he was holding Quinn. Anika stomach is slit open, and Sam, along with Mindy, have stab wounds here and there.

"The bathroom." Sam says, and Mindy runs over, trying to close the door, before Ghostface appears and fights against her.

He sits by Anika, holding the poor girls hand, breathing heavily. "We're - we're gonna make it, Anika, don't worry." He strains as he talks, but he still wants to reassure her. He sees Mindy and Anika move a dresser in front of the door.