no way bru - 4

um i hope u guys realize the chapter names have nothing to do with the story and that i just like the silly names sorry for no updates too btw

requested by: @saekology
______________

What the actual hell.

There was no way this was possible - they watched him get stabbed, like, 20 times!

I mean- I guess they didn't check his pulse, but when you see someone get stabbed multiple times and bleeding out, you'd think they're dead!

But Tara had guessed that wasn't the case because there was Chad. Standing in front of them with "blood" on his hoodie and a knife in hand with another masked ghostface behind him.

"Who- how? We saw you die." Sam says, making Tara nod in agreement, and Chad does that loud, broad laugh of his.

"Obviously, you didn't! I'm standing up right now! Have you never heard of fake blood? They literally sell it at every Halloween store, like, ever!" He says like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"Wait, so - if you're - if you're Ghostface, then whos..?" Tara points out, holding onto Sam's arm, slowly backing away with her.

"Who do you think?" Chad says, a smirk on his bloodied face.

"Mindy..?" Sam says, her voice shaking with fear, and Tara can feel the goosebumps on her arms.

When Sam says this, it causes both Chad and the masked Ghostface to laugh. "That's - That's not even close!" Chad laughs. "Just - just go ahead and take it off." He wipes a tear from laughing.

The other Ghostface takes a deep breath, calming themself from the laughing they just did. Then, they grab the bottom of their mask and slowly pull it off.

"E-Ethan?"

The duo laughs, before Ethan softly says..

"Congrats.. you figured it out."

Tara shakes her head. "But - but why? Why, you Chad?"

Chad laughs. "Quinn was right. The murders just.. I couldn't take it anymore and.. I just had to let go.. I snapped.. and once I got a taste of murder.. I just.. I loved it, and now - now I get to kill you. Well, mostly Sam. Her dad was the first, so.. you know... I just have to end the legacy." He waves his knife around.

"You know, Ethan and I being roommates was a coincidence, but when I found out we bonded because of what we've been through, we just.. decided to end it. His brother, Richie, you know.. Kirsch.. he was his first victim. Since I was also a victim of his, we just clicked." Chad admits, a smirk on his face.

"Now, we're gonna make sure no one ever becomes another Ghostface. You've got Billy's blood, Sam. Now you've got to die." Ethan joins in, smiling.
_______
srry its so short i have no inspo :(