Kenta the Demon arm

In a world where demons and humans coexist, there was a young man named Kenta who lived with his mother and sister in a small village. Kenta's father was a great warrior who fought against the Demon King, but unfortunately, he lost his life in battle. Since then, Kenta had always dreamed of following in his father's footsteps.

One day, Kenta returned home from his job as a blacksmith to find that his village had been raided by the Demon King's army. He rushed to his house to find that his mother and sister had been taken captive. Kenta knew that he couldn't fight the demons alone, so he went to a secret laboratory where his father's old friend, Dr. Takashi, had been working on cybernetic technology that could enhance a human's strength and abilities.

Dr. Takashi agreed to help Kenta and implanted a cybernetic arm that was infused with demon magic. The arm gave Kenta incredible strength and the ability to control demon magic. With his new powers, Kenta set out to rescue his family.

He tracked the Demon King's army to their stronghold, a massive castle surrounded by a moat of lava. Kenta stormed into the castle, defeating any demon that stood in his way with ease. He finally reached the throne room where the Demon King sat, surrounded by his elite guards.

The Demon King was impressed by Kenta's strength and offered him a deal. If Kenta could defeat his elite guards in battle, the Demon King would release his mother and sister. Kenta agreed, and the battle began.

Kenta's demon cybernetic arm was able to match the guards' strength and speed, and his control over demon magic allowed him to surprise them with powerful attacks. One by one, Kenta defeated the guards until he was facing the Demon King himself.

The Demon King was impressed by Kenta's skills and offered him a place by his side. Kenta refused, saying that he would never serve a demon who brought pain and suffering to innocent people. The Demon King was enraged by Kenta's refusal and attacked him with all of his power.

The battle between Kenta and the Demon King was intense, with the Demon King using all of his magic and strength to defeat Kenta. However, Kenta's determination to save his family gave him the strength to keep fighting. In the end, Kenta delivered a powerful blow with his cybernetic arm, destroying the Demon King and freeing his family.

Kenta returned to his village as a hero, but he knew that he could never go back to his old life. With his cybernetic arm and control over demon magic, Kenta decided to become a warrior and protect the innocent from any threat that may come their way.