Chapter One

"Bakugou Katsuki!" Came All Mights' voice from the stage where all of his other classmates had walked across already; where his other teachers sat proudly. It was their last day in attendance at A.U. high school; graduation. He got up and let his eyes surf the crowd one last time before landing on the two green headed people and the blond and brunette that he knew as his family. He saw the smile on his husband's face and that was all he needed to continue walking up proudly to the stage.
"Bakugou Katsuki is perhaps one of the most extraordinary students to ever have attended U.A. high school. In my years as a teacher, I have met many and taught many students, all who have left lasting impressions on me. He is intelligent, driven, strong, and compassionate. I am fully prepared to offer this young hero his diploma today, and am confident that he will make the nation just as proud of him as I am." And with that amazing speech from Aizawa, Bakugou was handed his highschool diploma, signaling the end of his highschool career.
He walked over to his classmates and grinned wickedly. He had definitely not grown soft over the years, perhaps he had even grown harder, and there was no way in his kind of hell that he would ever go soft on his classmates. They were tough enough to handle it though, unlike the other extras he had been 'friends' with.
He then sat down and let all of their other professors say their own speeches about their class and their accomplishments. The war, the villain attacks, the progress. It was all very incredible and their teachers were beyond proud of them. Midnight was sadly not with them today, and Aizawa was still missing his eye and leg, but he didn't let that affect him or his teaching. His kids were strong, and he was too.
                                        ~
Right now Bakugo was at the class 1A graduation party. It was held in their usual classroom and they had drinks, food, and presents. It was only them and Mr. Aizawa since he was their homeroom teacher and they wanted to have one last happy memory together before they all got into their own careers.
Bakugou had decided to go to Best Jeanist's old agency to try and help out as much as he could as soon as he graduated. Since his mentor had died in the war his agency had been having a hard time organizing their affairs and operations. He had been the number three hero and of course Katsuki wished to fulfill that spot or even surpass him one day. It would be hard though since he was young and new, plus he had an interesting personality, but damn anyone else if they thought that he would start lying to people about who he was for popularity. He hasn't before and certainly won't start now.
The party ended up going on for a few more hours and they all reminisced about all of their adventures and misadventures. The kids took part in conversations with each other and conversed about what their plans were for after school. Katsuki of course jumped in since he knew exactly what he was going to do.
"I'm going to Best Jeanist's agency. I'm gonna move out in that area I think too once I get going a bit." He said from where he sat in his usual seat.
"That's awesome Bakubro! I always forget that he was you mentor these last couple of years.'' Kirishima said happily.
"Yeah, he was awesome. I'm gonna try and help them get their shit together since they don't know what the hell they're doing."
"That's nice of you Bakugou-kun.'' Uraraka commented before going on in heavy detail about how she was going to intern at the Gunhead Martial Arts agency after the summer ended. He stopped listening when she got past the agency name. Out of all of his classmates he both hated and respected her immensely. She was loud and overshared constantly, but she was also very strong and well trained. She worked hard to reach her goals which was a quality he thought every hero needed.
The others spoke about their plans after she had finished her 'blabbing' and finally the party ended. There were many tears shed and goodbyes from all of his classmates with promises to stay in touch, though he doubted that that was ever going to be an issue since they all talked so much. He couldn't lie though. He was definitely going to miss these idiots.
      He hurriedly left the party since he had plans to spend the rest of the day with his family before heading out to the agency in the morning. He took the train home so he could make it as fast as possible. He was very eager since he wasn't able to see them after the ceremony because they all immediately headed back to the room.
     It took roughly twenty minutes but finally he was home. He entered to see his mom, dad, mother, and his husband. They all looked at him from their spots in the living room and broke out into grins.
    "Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed happily as he got up to embrace his husband.
    "Katsuki! We're so proud of you honey!" Inko said happily as they all got up to see him too. He was still wearing his gown since he just didn't feel like changing out of it after.
    "Really Katsuki! It's amazing you actually graduated without killing anyone! I'm so proud!" His mother joked while also giving him a hug.
    "Yes. Good job Katsuki. We're all very proud." His father said hugging him too.
    "Here, let's eat. Inko and I made a feast while you were gone kiddo." His mother said, leading them all to the kitchen where there was a literal feast sitting on the table. There were three different meats: Beef, pork, and chicken, since those where their favorites.     There were also an insane amount of vegetables laid out before them. It was probably the most impressive meal he had seen since his first day at U.A.
     They all sat at the table, Izuku and his mom at his sides while his dad and mother were across from them. It was a night filled with joy and storytelling, talk of the future, and things like that. They knew that Katsuki was going to be moving soon for convenience with work, and Izuku had already found a job in that area so that they could be close together when working. It was honestly a massive surprise to Izuku that Katsuki hadn't told anyone about their relationship in his three years at U.A., but when he had grabbed his hand that night under the table he felt the grooves of his wedding band around his ring finger and was relieved. He wasn't particularly worried that Katsuki was ashamed of him or their marriage, he just didn't care to tell anyone. If they ever asked he probably would have, but in the whole three years of being in school he hadn't once been asked if he was in a relationship.
When Izuku had learned that he had laughed himself onto his knees. It wasn't particularly unexpected but still, three years? They must have really thought he had no rizz at all. Like, Katsuki was a very good looking man, surely they had to have had some kind of curiosity about his relationship status.
     Katsuki and Izuku had actually been married since they were young. They had started to 'date' in pre-k since they both found nothing wrong with it, and in first grade they had gotten 'married' with some arcade rings that they had gotten for each other on Izuku's birthday.
     Since their birth they had both been as close as possible. They had been each other's first words, and they had been each other's first friends. Since Izuku was quirkless he didn't have any friends but Katsuki in grade school or middle school; only bullies. Luckily he had him with him to protect him but he definitely felt bad. The only time Katsuki hadn't been able to protect him was when he had been friends with some kids that were bullying Izuku secretly; that ended fast.
     Izuku had of course wanted to be a hero; every kid did. Once he found out that he was quirkless though he understood that that just wouldn't happen, so he worked towards another helpful role in society; support gear.     The idea had actually been Mitsuki's idea. She said that since she and Masaru both had somewhat useless quirks they had decided to pick a career that they could still make something out of to make a name for themselves. They were both fashion designers and had made many costumes for various heroes that helped raise their popularity rankings.
     Izuku had always looked up to the Bakugou's, and he found her advice very helpful when he was confused on what he should do in the future. When he told Katsuki about his idea the boy had literally exploded with excitement and immediately started to help Izuku with different designs for his own hero costume. It was actually where he got all of his designs for his hero costume that he wore now.
     When Bakugou had presented the idea of going to U.A. together Izuku had immediately turned him down, surprising their whole family. He did have a good explanation to support it though, saying that if he and Katsuki were at the same school then they would be distracted from their schooling. Bakugou was surprised that he didn't think about that first since he actually agreed with him a lot. Even now they were somewhat distracted by the others presence and that was an actual concern that they both had even now.
     So, Izuku had applied to the best support gear school out there: Kinzoku High. It was first, just barely better than U.A. and it was easy for Izuku to get in and make his own name there as one of the most creative and intelligent students they had. He made a lot of gear there, but no friends. When he was asked why by both his mom and mother(which is what the boys called each other's moms)he simply said that he needed no one else in his life. That he had all he needed already.
     Katsuki had obviously made a large name for himself at U.A. and outside of it as one of the greatest students in the first year. He won the sports festival easily and made perfect grades and attendance in all of his classes. He was literally the perfect student and was on the radar of all of the pro heroes who saw him. The public saw him, the other hero students saw him, and the hero commission saw him. He was very lucky indeed, but unlike his spouse he did make some friends while there. The infamous bakusquad, the emosquad, and the staff of the school had all taken him in and he had begrudgingly (not really) let them.
     They had had a hard time during the war since Bakugou had been on the front lines of the war and Izuku was at his school still trying to stay normal but failing since he was so worried. His classmates and teachers had been very shocked by the obvious drop in his performance when it had started, and even more by his sudden week long break from school. They chalked it up to being stressed by the war, but were still confused since it was pretty far away from them.
     On his week-long break he had actually been at the hospital with Katsuki as he was recovering. That week had been surprisingly calming for them both. No one from U.A. had seen the green haired boy at all and the two boys had gotten to spend a whole week getting caught up with each other. Since U.A. and Kinzoku were pretty far apart they never got to actually see each other in person. They didn't even get to see their parents much since it was such a far way away from both of their schools so they lived on campus dorms, Katsuki's dorms were forced while Izuku's were optional.
     Katsuki had been concerned for his husband at first since it would be the first time in their whole life that he would be going to a school alone, especially at a competitive school like Kinzoku. He knew that Izuku could handle himself since the boy was forced many times to help him with training, but he was allowed to worry! After the first week though he was a bit reassured that the boy would be fine, and also so preoccupied with his new workload that he didn't have enough time to worry about it anymore.
      Sure, Katsuki got good grades but it was hard for him. He spent hours after school every single day training and studying as much as he could. He of course still went to bed early which was a habit that Izuku had also picked up from him since they had started living together.
     That had happened in their second year in middle school when they actually did get married. The Bakugou's had a lot of money, and Inko Midoriya was a hard working mother who lived all by herself. The Bakugou's had suggested that they all start living together once the boys had gotten married and they, plus Inko and Mitsuki, were thrilled.
     The women were best friends and it made them very happy that their boys got along so well. To them it seemed like they had fulfilled their duties as mothers and made their boys happy. So they all ended up becoming a singular family unit and in the short few years got to see as everyone grew.
     In only a year of living together Inko Midoriya had been included in the senior Bakugou's relationship to the surprise of their kids. Since Inko was a widow, her husband gone long ago, she was quite lonely except for her new family, and so they began a relationship with each other. The kids were a bit confused on what that made them at first but then decided that they couldn't have cared less and moved on with their lives. 
     Their night ended happily, the family glad to be together again after so long, and they were all very excited for the future, all heading to bed contently and filled with anticipation.
                     ~two months later~
It's been two months since the graduation of class 1A and right now Katsuki and Izuku were celebrating Katsuki's new position as the number six ranked pro-hero with a night out.      They had gone shopping for their new apartment that day when suddenly Katsuki got a call from a hero at his agency telling him about his new ranking. They were both very excited since Katsuki was only getting closer to his goal of making his mentor proud and Izuku was of course just proud of him in general.
They both have been working very hard to get their lives together since they moved out. Izuku was hard at work making support gear at his new workshop while Katsuki was working at the Best Jeanist agency, fighting to get a higher ranking than his already insane fifteen that was given to him right after he left school.
     They had moved about a month after they graduated since they had both made so much money in just that month that they could afford the down payment with just that. They paid it off on the spot though since they didn't want to have payments for it every month. So far, only their parents had been inside and Katsuki's friends didn't even know that he had moved out yet.
     "So, what's your next step Kacchan? Gonna do some interviews to get your popularity up?" Izuku asked his husband casually from across the table. They were in an expensive restaurant, eating out as a treat so that Katsuki didn't have to cook. Izuku was not as gifted with the cooking skills that the other members of the family had been, only able to make some mediocre katsudon.
     "Yeah, if I'm offered an interview I'll take it for sure, but for now I'm definitely not going to like, source someone out, you know. I don't care as much about the publicity, but I also know it's important for moving up the ranks. That's one of the main reasons Best Jeanist was so high up in the rankings, so I'll have to try my best." Katsuki answered with clear determination in his voice.
     "Well I definitely don't think moving up the ranks will be hard, but the publicity thing is totally not your field." Izuku said teasingly and Katsuki scowled and threw a green bean at him from his plate.
     "Don't be an ass, I'm serious. He was very popular with the people. If I can get at least one interview that goes well then I will probably be able to move up the ranks faster." He said pouting.
     "Don't pout!" Izuku said laughing.
     "Shut up!" Katsuki yelled at him, drawing the attention of some of the other guests. When they saw this they immediately broke out into giggles, just like the grown up children that they are.
     The rest of the night was very joyous for the two. They were literally soaking up the others' presence after having to be apart for so long.   They were still young so they couldn't drink yet being the law abiding citizens that they are, but they could still have fun in other ways. After eating they went to one more store to get supplies for their apartment, the hero store.
     There, they bought many posters, and even saw one of Katsuki's posters for sale. Izuku practically begged Katsuki to let him get it, saying that it was important to keep these things so they could remember all of his achievements as a hero. He was hesitant at first, and there was definitely some yelling involved, but eventually he agreed and grudgingly let him grab it off the shelf to add to their collection.
     They also got some merch that they had found of his other classmates. Todoroki was currently the number seven hero, and Kirishima was the eighth. Uraraku, Iida, and Tsuyu were all hashing it out in ninth, tenth, and eleventh place.
     Their other classmates were not far behind either. All in below thirty, class 1A basically took over the hero rankings. Of course there were some exceptions; for instance, the old gen-ed student that had joined class 1B was doing well for himself as an underground hero, and some of the more worthy 1B students like him were doing good too. Monoma had actually opened up his own agency after graduating and was in the process of getting people from his old class to join.
     Bakugou was unsurprisingly the lead of the pack though and most were expecting him to continue topping the list. Izuku would probably never admit it to his face but he fully expected Katsuki to become the number one pro-hero in the next few months; maybe a year but that was only if he didn't get any interview invites, which was something that he highly doubted.
    "You ready to head home yet? I have to get up early tomorrow and I'm sure you do to, right?" Katsuki asked him boredly. He loved his husband's excitement about his career but good lord they really needed to get home.
    "Yeah, I'm content now. Thanks Kacchan!" He said smiling his original beaming smile, succeeding in making his husband blush thoroughly, even though it's the same smile he's had his whole life.
    "'Kay, let's go check out then." He said and grabbed some of the posters from his arms and walked side by side with him to the counter.
     When they got to the counter there was a woman in line already surprising them both. It was pretty late right now and they had thought they were the only ones in the store. When she turned around and saw them she only faltered for a second before breaking out into a grin. She was buying a dynamite poster; maybe she was a fan?
    "Oh my gosh! Your dynamite right? Bakugou Katsuki?" She said with shining eyes pinning the man down.
    "Uh, yeah. I am." He said slowly and almost defensively.
    "Oh! Don't worry! My name is Kokishin Shojiki, I'm a popular radio and TV interview host. I was going to contact you tomorrow for an interview, but the chance seems to have befallen me now!" She said, swiping her card quickly and grabbing her things from the counter.
    "Oh, cool. That'd be awesome. Do you have a card?" Katsuki asked her, letting his guard down a bit.
    "Of course!" She said pulling out a bright red card out of her pocket with the name 'Great News!' on the front in black lettering. Her name was listed below the name and had her phone number and email address too. "Thank you so much! Please email, call, or text; whatever you feel is easiest. Just let me know when we can meet up! Have a good night."
    "Alright, will do." Katsuki said, grabbing the card and watching her leave.
     Both of them were quiet and still for a few seconds before it sank in.
    "You got an interview! Oh my god!" Izuku said, jumping up and down happily while grabbing Katsuki's arm.
    "Hell yeah I did! Let's go!" He said just as excitedly and high fiving Izuku.
    "Oh my gosh, this day just keeps getting better and better, we have to call the family." Izuku said after their little celebration. Both were still beaming as they checked out and left the store, calling their parents in the car.
     They had bought a nice, sleek, black Lexus RX 350 SUV once they had moved to their new apartment so that they could move around casually and so Izuku could drive himself to work everyday since Katsuki just blasted his way to the Best Jeanist agency everyday anyway. It saved money and time for him, plus it had a positive effect on the public too.
     Once they got home Katsuki called his agency's media manager about getting an interview set up with Kokishin as soon as possible.
     He wouldn't have admitted it to anyone else, besides maybe Izuku, but he felt so giddy about the prospect of his first hero interview that he couldn't sleep the whole night.
                   ~End of chapter one~
Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this! Im super excited to see how this plays out, though I'm not sure how long this book will be. I still think it will be decently sized. I want to make all of the chapters kind of long which will definitely shorten the amount of chapters but idk. Anyway, see you in the next chapter!
Words: 3872