Chapter Three

"Ei!" Kirishima heard his girlfriend shout from outside his office door before bursting into the room excitedly in her new gear. The guns at her hips were a surprise to see since he's never really thought about her getting guns to help her with her quirk. It was a neat tool to have so she could control the spray of her acid in tighter situations.

     "Hey Ashido, I like your gear! Super womanly!" He complimented her excitedly.

     "Right? Let me see yours! Go, go!" She said, grabbing his suitcase and he obliged, quickly changing.

     "We should go on patrol to break them in and show them off!" She said while he was still getting his suit on.

     "Ooh! Good idea Pinky! Let's go!" He said, finally finished changing and leading the way out the door.

     "Woohoo!" Mina shouted loudly as she bounded down the hallway.

     "Wait up girlfriend! Jeez." He said, running after her laughing. 

     "Hey! You have to check out idiots!" Tsuyu shouted from the desk when they were about to run through the door.

     "Right. Sorry Tsu." Kirishima said, catching Mina's arm and pulling her back into the agency and to the desk.

     "Eh!?"

     "We have to sign out." Kirishima told her.

     "Oh. Right! I knew that." She said laughing and grabbing her license and putting it through their scanner signing out.

     "Sure. Ribbit." Tsu said, rolling her eyes at the two lovingly.

     "Alright, we're all good. Bye Tsu!"

     "Bye you two. Be safe!"

     "We will!" They both shouted cheerfully while exiting the building.

     "Were they even on call?" She thought out loud after they left.

                                                                                              ~

      Our two heroes were only just walking out of the agency when they heard a sudden loud ringing from a black lexus nearby.

     "Hey, isn't that Katsuki's car?" Mina asked Kirishima curiously while beginning to walk closer to it subconsciously.

     "I think so. You wanna check it out I'm guessing?" He asked her calmly.

     "Sure, why not?" She said, finally reaching the car close enough to hear the results of the call, and seeing that it was not in fact Katsuki, but the green head from Tsuyoi.

     "Hi. Is this Mr. Bakugou-Midoriya?" The two heard from outside a bit shocked at the question. 'Was this guy related to Bakubro?' the two were asking themselves silently.

     "Yes, it is. Why? Has something happened?" They heard the familiar voice of the support gear creator.

     "Unfortunately yes, nothing very serious though! Your husband is currently undergoing care for a wound sustained during a fight that he participated in just now.'' The two heard from the other line which they could only assume was a 911 operator.

     "Did he just say husband? Is Katsuki married?" Kirishima asked Mina in disbelief.

     "No way. Bakugou has never even had a girlfriend before, much less gotten married. And if he did he would have invited us to the wedding right?" Mina answered unsurely.