Chapter Five

The sun was seeping through the blinds of our favorite couples room early the next morning and illuminating their sleeping forms. After the interview and call with class A last night Izuku had carried Katsuki to the car and drove them both home and without changing they went to bed.

"Beep! Beep!" "fuck off!" "Smash!" "Katsuki!" "Ow!"

The alarm went off for both of their works and Katsuki, who was definitely not ready to wake up yet smashed the alarm clock off of the nightstand and onto the floor which resulted in getting shoved off of the bed by his husband.

"Sorry Kacchan! Here!" Izuku said reaching off of the bed for his husband who in revenge pulled his husband off of the bed and onto his chest making them both laugh.

After lying there for a minute, Izuku finally spoke. "We need to get up. We have work."

Katsuki groaned in response to this but did eventually get up and pull Izuku up off the floor.

"Shower with me?" Izuku asked him, heading to their closet and grabbing his work clothes.

"Hell yeah!" Katsuki said and went to grab his hero suit to put on for work too.

"So eager." Izuku said grinning and going to their bathroom.

"Of course." Katsuki responded, also grinning and following him happily.

                                                                                ~after their shower~

"Are we driving today or are you gonna blast your way to work?" Izuku asked Katsuki.

"We can drive if you want to, I don't care."

"Okay! Let's go then." Izuku said and grabbed the keys to their car and his purse while Katsuki followed him happily after grabbing his own belongings.

"I want you to make sure you're careful for a while, Izuku. Now that people know who you are you could be attacked at any time. Just stay at work for now okay? If you need food, order some under a different name. Just be smart about it, please." Katsuki said once they got in the car and Izuku rolled his eyes at his husband lovingly.

"Who do you think I am hubby? I'll be fine, I'm more worried about you. Take your own advice too, okay?" Izuku responded sassily.

"I will. Let's both be careful then." Katsuki responded and Izuku nodded and they continued on to their work's quietly.

When they pulled up to the BJ agency they were met with a crowd of people surrounding the entrance and being pushed back by the police.

"What the hell..." Katsuki asked wildly, looking at his husband.

"Have fun with that dear. Now get out, have a good day!" Izuku said, pushing his husband out of the car and getting the fuck out of there as fast as he could.

"Dynamight! Can you answer some questions?" "No! Over here!" 

All around Katsuki he heard yelling and some people even managed to just barely touch him.

"Dynamight!" one of the officers yelled to him and he went over to see what was happening.

"Hey, what the fuck is this crap? Why are they here?" He asked.

"They were crowding around the agency early this morning and tried to assault the kind secretary on her way in. We've been holding them back for a while but they just won't leave. Can you do something? Please sir?" The officer asked, looking extremely tired from hours of keeping back the crowd.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry for all of this. Can I use one of your car's microphones?" Katsuki asked him and got a nod as confirmation.

He walked to the nearest police car and grabbed the microphone from inside.

"HEY! Do you guys think this is appropriate behavior!? This is a law agency! We're here trying to work on saving lives! Have some respect! If you want an interview get a goddamn cell phone and call the kind secretary that you guys apparently tried to assault! Get out!" He yelled loudly at the crowd and they all looked ashamed and he could already see some people packing up their cameras.

He got out of the car and put the microphone down and went back to speak to the officers and apologize for the mess.

                                                                                 ~with Izuku~

When he got to his work he was almost expecting to see a crowd of people like at Katsuki's work but was glad that there were only the workers' cars there. He parked and got out of his car nervously.

Despite his confidence that he was going to be fine he was still a bit scared that someone at his work would rat his job out and put him and themselves in danger. While he hated to think like that about other people, even though they weren't even friends, he still knew that it was a rational concern.

He got inside just fine though and was happy to see that none of his coworkers seemed to be leaving him alone like usual and he was able to sign in and get to work like usual.

After a few hours of preparing and designing and taking orders from different heroes he decided to order food and call Katsuki.

"Hey Kat!" Izuku said happily once his husband answered the phone.

"Hey Izuku, what's up? I'm kinda busy today." He answered with stress in his voice.

"Hey, what's wrong? I'm just calling because I'm taking lunch. You sound stressed though."

"I am. That crowd had tried to assault our secretary and she ended up quitting so right now I'm trying to find a genuine secretary for the agency. It's just hard to deal with this because it's my fault, but it'll be fine. Sorry, I don't mean to stress you out too. How's your day been?"

"Oh my god Kat! That's awful. Is she okay?" Izuku asked him worriedly.

"Yeah she was fine, just a bit shaken up from it."

"Good, and it's fine, Katsuki. I know how difficult it has been for you to take over the agency by yourself. I just hope you'll take a break at some point today, okay? I'm gonna go get my food now, I love you." Izuku told him.

"Of course. I love you too. Bye."

"Bye."

                                                                               ~end of chapter five~

Hey! Sorry it's been a while I've been super busy with work and stuff like that but here is a super short chapter. Bye~~~