Chapter Four

~With class 1A~

     "And we are live! Hey Japan! This is Kokishin Shojiki on Great News! Tonight we have a very special guest. He's young, he's explosive, and he's rising the ranks faster than ever seen before! May I welcome to the set; Katsuki Bakugou! Aka Dynamite!" Shota Aizawa's TV shouted out from the middle of the room and all of the people occupying it shouted along with it. The class 1A students and some of their teachers were all there to watch the interview. They all cheered and clapped as their previous classmate or student walked out with his hands in his pockets and a grin on his face.

     "Ooh! Look at his outfit! He definitely did not pick that out." Mina said, making those who heard her laugh.

      Her comment was pretty accurate though; Katsuki was wearing a pair of brown corduroy pants and a beige band sweater that read the name Banks on it in red letters. They didn't know much about Katsuki's music taste but they figured it wasn't Banks, and that he would never wear corduroy.

      They were right too; the shirt was Izuku's and the whole outfit had been picked out by Izuku and his mother's. Since he and Izuku were the same size, Katsuki only being slightly taller, they could wear each other's clothes interchangeably.

     "Hello Mr. Bakugou! Is that alright to call you?" Shojiki greeted him excitedly.

     "Hey! Nice to see you." He said, shaking her outstretched hand before sitting down. "And whatever you feel like calling me works. I don't care much." He said getting comfortable and taking both hands out of his pockets.

     "Amazing, thank you. How are you doing? I heard that just yesterday you had been hospitalized. Is it really okay that you're here?" She asked him.

     "Eh, the doctors that were treating me did their jobs well and I didn't want to waste a free day off so I wanted to take the opportunity now. It was a dumb reason to be stuck in there too. I only broke my arm a little and banged my head up. I've seen worse." He said calmly, and held his arm out for her to see.

     "Oh my goodness! That sounds quite bad actually, Mr. Bakugou." She said looking startled by his calmness over the situation. "I'm glad to see that you are alright though."

     "Thank you."

     "Now, I have to ask because normally the public only sees you in your hero suite; who chose this outfit? Is this your own style of clothing?" She asked him curiously.

     "Oh god no. I hate stuff like this actually. I'd rather be in a pair of sweats if I'm being completely honest; jeans and a collared shirt if it's an important occasion." He said laughing slightly.

      The class was very surprised by his calmness throughout the interview so far. He was being very polite during the whole thing.

     "So not your doing then?" She pressed slightly.

     "Nah, it's my mom's and my husband. The shirt is his actually; they made me wear it." He said gesturing to the sweater.

     "What did he say?" Denki asked from where he sat on a couch in complete silence before he heard nervous laughter come from Mina and Kirishima's side of the room.

     "He didn't actually say husband did he? On live TV? With no problem?" Jirou asked incredulously.

     "Oh he so did!" Mina said, laughing hysterically.

     "Have you both known about this?!" Momo asked, shock painting her face.

     "We found out yesterday. We figured you guys would get a kick out of it." Mina said, still laughing before turning back to the interview.