3:00 - the rhythm of love. | chanrose

CHANROSÉ AU where Park Chanyeol is a single father and falls in love with his daughter's ballet teacher

-

Out of all of the days in a week, Park Chanyeol looks forward to Mondays the most. 

By nature, he has always been a workaholic, hence why he was able to be one of the youngest CEOs to date, running a successful cybersecurity firm. Over time and weekends in the office was a norm for him, and in fact, he enjoys it— he believes he gets adrenaline from working. 

But things changed a little over two years ago when he became a single father. His wife, or more accurately, ex-wife left him and his four-year-old daughter for another man who wasn't ready to play the role of a stepfather. 

From then, it had always been just him and his now six-year-old daughter, Park Yeosin. 

It wasn't easy for him at first to adjust to the new responsibilities and of course, he was guilty of relying a lot on the help of his friends, parents and siblings to take care of her. 

He was a strict father, but full of love — Park Yeosin was his little princess.

And he believes it'll be them against the world.

Monday afternoons, however, are always left free. 

It started off with an accident when his assistant Jisoo Kim called in sick and couldn't take Park Yeosin to her ballet class. Park Chaeyoung cancelled his meetings and took her, thinking that he'd drop her off and do some work in the waiting area on his laptop.

However, he was wrong because he found out that her teacher, was the most gorgeous angel-like woman in South Korea. A retired ballerina who taught the beginner's kids class on Mondays, and the "Miss Rosie" that his daughter always fawned about over dinner, who he'd assume was a teacher from his daycare. 

He thinks it's a little pathetic, especially as a fully grown man with a booming career to have such a crush, but she simply made him feel giddy and nervous, just like a teenage boy seeing breasts for the first time. There was something about the visual of his daughter clinging onto her as she hugged her goodbye that pulled strings in his heart. From a young age, Park Yeosin was slow to get close to strangers— in fact, it took her over two months to even get close enough to his assistant Jisoo Kim in the beginning. But there she was, clinging onto the slender blonde woman as if she really knew her, even though they'd only seen each other once a week for the past few months. 

Park Chanyeol recalls the first time the pair spoke. His daughter was excitedly pointing to him from afar, as she looked confusingly (for what he assumes is her searching for Jisoo Kim) as she shyly smiles as she was being pulled by the young girl to him.

"This is my dadddddddy," Park Yeosin speaks confidently, proudly smiling at him, but her hand still holding her teachers, "... he's picking me up today."