1:00 - city of love. | eunrose

EUNROSÉ au where Cha Eunwoo, a famous Korean vlogger, travels Europe and unexpectedly meets Park Chaeyoung who saves him from being robbed.

-

Cha Eunwoo believes he may have bit off more than he could chew

He sits in the restaurant after about half an hour of back and forth with the waiter who couldn't understand him, until eventually, he simply just pointed at a dish that was being served to another customer and asked for that. He had a bad start, to his Europe adventure. 

Firstly, was the fact that his connecting flight was cancelled and the airline was being a complete bitch about rescheduled. It was stressful enough as it was and he didn't have time to argue, nor the capacity too, so he simply forked out over double for another flight. 

Then, when he arrived in Paris, the taxi driver scammed him, feigning oblivion as he complained about him purposely taking the longer route. 

His hotel too was no better, making him wait in the lobby for hours after the check-in time, only to realise that the room was small and had a foul smell. 

Cha Eunwoo was a meticulous planner usually, but after his fans had asked him for more "spontaneous" content, he thought he'd try it out.

Never Again.

Cha Eunwoo was tired and hungry and carrying around a full-sized suitcase. Many of the restaurants he'd quickly googled either didn't accept foreigners or didn't want to serve him because he was alone with a suitcase. In the end, he sits down in a small restaurant in the middle of an alleyway, deciding that he should at least eat something before making decisions and finding another hotel.

As usual, he puts his camera on the table in front of him and presses record, thinking that he could at least make some content— lessons for solo travellers. 

Also, he knew he had a lot of frustrations that he wanted to vent out, as he waited for his food to come. 

He curses under his breath, noticing the way his camera only had about 13% battery left.

Cha Eunwoo really needs to find a hotel afterwards, or else everything will be a waste.

"Hi everyone," he greets the camera, before instinctively letting out a sigh as he begins to recount his experience, warning fellow travelled that knowing moderate English was surprisingly insufficient.

He ends the quick talk with a tired smile, "... wish me luck, hopefully, I'll be able to upload something interesting before we go to Sweden next week." 

Soon, the food comes and it's only then that he feels like he can finally relax. He doesn't know what he'd ordered, but to be frank, he doesn't care. 

It had been a long flight, and he just needed to eat.