2:00 - fall in love like a human. 2/3 | rosekook

Park Chaeyoung doesn't remember much from then but the minute she looked down and saw that she had grown in size, she swore she was about to pass out. 

She's had a lot of strange encounters when it came to executing the final wishes due to the sheer amount of energy it required, but nothing as vivid as her losing her wings. 

Only, she knows it's more than just an out-of-body experience. It's a reality.

She can feel the coldness of the air, she can feel her new lungs expanding and the way everything that seemed so giant looked tiny.

In complete horror, she tries to touch her wings, only to see that it indeed wasn't there. 

The small pouch usually on the belt full of fairy dust was gone too. 

Her stars.

She wants to reach for he ribs to see if the small markings on her ribs were visible, but she was so exhausted. Even lifting her human head felt heavy.

She tried to fly, but could barely stand up for maybe three seconds at most before she fell again, her new human legs suddenly like jelly.

Jeon Eunji gasps in complete surprise (and excitement) before jumping down from the bed and hugging her. She feels completely frozen, feeling the warmth of the young child's skin touching hers as she starts talking to her, but her mind is completely blank. 

Park Chaeyoung realises that all the energy from the magic was fading away, and just like the times when she needed to hibernate, she finds herself falling asleep. 

Even as she was dozing off, she hears his voice talking to the child. 

"Eunji, let her rest... she's in a lot of shock right now."

-

Jeon Jungkook feels a poke against his back, waking him from his slumber

Jeon Jungkook feels a poke against his back, waking him from his slumber. By instinct, he turns to search for his niece, who often wakes him up to join him in bed when she had nightmares, only to realise that he's on the floor. It's not until she slowly moves his body up that he sees the slender blonde, shivering on his bed.

The young man needs a few moments, but he remembers everything that had happened last night, and while for the most part, he thought he was having a crazy dream, a part of him inside knew that it was real. His niece was a smart girl and spoke with so much provision. After she collapsed, he'd helped carry her into the bed, and decided to sleep on the floor beside her just in case she woke up and felt confused. He wanted to put her in Jeon Eunji's room, but her bed was simply too small.

"Yes?" He questions, still barely awake.

But the girl is silent. 

He recalls her speaking earlier, something about her wings. 

"What's wrong?" He asks her gently this time. 

She holds her hands out to him, and he touches them to see that she's ice cold, "... shit you're shivering."