dont you dare be mean to Texas

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there was a state called Texas. Now, Texas was known for many things - cowboys, oil, and a certain football team that shall not be named. But one day, Texas decided to add a new title to its list of accomplishments - military state.
It all started when the governor of Texas, a man with a penchant for cowboy hats and a love for all things guns, decided that the state needed to beef up its military presence. He argued that Texas was a prime target for terrorist attacks and that the state needed to be prepared to defend itself at all costs.
At first, the idea was met with skepticism. After all, Texas was just one state in a country with a powerful military already. But the governor was persistent, and he eventually convinced the state legislature to pass a bill that would allocate funds for the creation of a Texas National Guard.
The National Guard quickly grew in size and power, and soon, Texas had its own army. The governor was thrilled, and he began to use his newfound military might to flex his muscles on the national stage.
At a United Nations meeting, the governor stood up and declared that Texas was now a military state, and that it was ready to defend itself against any and all threats. The other countries in attendance were taken aback - they had never heard of a state within a country declaring itself a military power.
But the governor was undeterred. He went on to explain that Texas was a unique state, with its own culture and values, and that it needed to be able to protect itself from any outside forces that threatened those values.
The other countries were skeptical, but they couldn't deny the power of Texas' military. The governor had brought along a group of soldiers, all decked out in their Texas National Guard uniforms, and they stood at attention behind him as he spoke.
The governor's speech was met with mixed reactions. Some countries were impressed by Texas' military might, while others were wary of the implications of a state within a country declaring itself a military power.
But the governor didn't care. He was proud of his state, and he was determined to make sure that Texas was always prepared to defend itself. And so, Texas remained a military state, a force to be reckoned with on the national stage.
As for the rest of the country, they watched with a mixture of awe and trepidation as Texas continued to flex its military muscles. Some worried that the state was becoming too powerful, while others admired its determination and resilience.
In the end, only time would tell what the future held for Texas and its military state status. But one thing was for sure - the Lone Star State was not to be underestimated.