the balloons havent hurt anyone though TvT (Past react to Present)

It was a boiling pot of emotions as the past countries reflected upon the present day. It was a feeling of disbelief and shame, of mixed joy and regret. The Spanish empire, which had itself wrought devastating damage in its conquests, reacted with a deep sorrow to the current state of affairs between Ukraine and Russia. The French and British were ashamed to think how similar it was to their own battles during the world wars or the empire's civil wars.

The people of Serbia and the Austrian-Hungarian Empire recalled their joint history, shaking their heads sadly at what they saw as needless violence and violence brewing with no end in sight. The Russian Empire felt the pain of Russian forces on both sides, with echoes of the massive losses of World War I and II still present in their minds.

The Thirteen Colonies, now part of the United States, burned with a combination of anger, raw and palpable, for the present-day American protests, as well as deep grief for the innocent and innocent families destroyed by the Chinese spy balloons. Finally, the German Empire felt a great sadness and frustration in equal measure, confounded by the unjust Texas Revolution.

All of these countries looked upon the present day with a deep sense of sorrow and shock, reminded of the travesties that their own countries had allowed, either in the past or in the current day. For each, a sympathetic understanding of why the current situation had come to pass, but wishing that some other scenario, some other outcome had been possible to prevent this.