Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

Oʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ, FL 📍
Aᴜɢᴜsᴛ 28ᴛʜ

ᴍᴀɴɪ (Mᴀɴɪ) Zᴀʜᴀʀᴀ Eᴠᴀɴs

ⵊᴍᴀɴɪ (Mᴀɴɪ) Zᴀʜᴀʀᴀ Eᴠᴀɴs

The next day...

At the crib📍

Yesterday I told the gang that Chris said we can look at the footage at his house. Everybody was cool with it.

I helped Rayleigh look over Jayden's two hundred followings. And we found a couple of people we know and others we have never seen before.

"Mani, look he's fine as hell." She shows me her phone.

"Oh, he's cute, what's his name?" I ask.

"I think it De'Andre, I'm not sure." She grinds her teeth looking through his Instagram.

"Where the hell did Jay meet these people?" I scrunch my face.

"Girl, you tell me." Ray scoffs.

"Shit, I don't know." I shrug.

"Does Jay got another cousin?" Ray ask me.

"No, just Chris why?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Cuz, in his Instagram post says rest in peace to my forever cousin." She tells me as she hangs her phone.

"You got to be fucking kidding me?" I gasp with my mouth open as I take the phone.

"I'm finna call Cassidy, cuz who the hell is Darius." I said looking through his Instagram.

"Please do, cuz there a lot of shit we don't know about that crazy." Ray shakes her head.

"And I don't like that shit." I shakes my head and went to my contact and call Cassidy.

Calling- Mama Cas💝

*She picks up the second ring*
"Hello." She answers.

"Hey, Cassidy is there something you need to tell me about?" I said.

"What happened to Mama Cas? And no my child I got nothing to tell, did something happened?" She chuckles.

"Oh ok, so did you know that Jay had another cousin named Darius?" I cleared my throat.

"Oh Darius, you don't remember him. Darius always use to come over to my house on the weekends, and hang with you and Jay." She tells me.