Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

Oʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ, FL 📍
Sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 5ᴛʜ

ᴍᴀɴɪ (Mᴀɴɪ) Zᴀʜᴀʀᴀ Eᴠᴀɴs

ⵊᴍᴀɴɪ (Mᴀɴɪ) Zᴀʜᴀʀᴀ Eᴠᴀɴs

On Campus📍

A couple of days ago, I went on a date with Justin after talking with Detective White. The date was fun; he takes me to an arcade. I like Justin as a friend, but Imma let the time flow and see what happens.

I'm not sure if what Detective White told me is true or not. But I would keep an eye out for what going on and stay in touch with Detective Martin; Chandler's dad.

As I'm walking out of my class and went to get myself some lunch. Then, go meet up with Darius in the cafeteria. I received a phone call from Leo; Jayden's dad.

Incoming Call- Leo

*I pick up the first ring*
"Hello." I answer.

"Hey Mani, whatcha doing right now?" He said.

"Nothing just in school, wassup something happens?" I ask as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Ah, I think it would be best if I tell you in person." He sighs.

"Leo, just tell me I don't have time to wait if this is serious." I sigh shaking my head.

"Alright, there is this gang called "Indigos" and one of them killed Jay." He tells me.

"Where did you get this information from?" I scrunch my face.

"I rewatch the footage from the party, and me and Chris spotted two of the gang members there." He explains.

"How could y'all tell they were in the "Indigos?" I ask with a confusing face.

"They have this tattoo with the letter "I", but it's capital in cursive." He described.

"Where the tattoo be at?" I ask.

"Um, their arm, neck, wrist, and maybe their hand. Imma send ya a picture of it." He tells me.

"Ok, when I see one of them I'll call you." I nodded.

"Ok, just be careful."

"What you think they will do to me?" I scoff.

"Mani you the last person who saw Jay talking to one of them, they think you might know something." He said.

"Why would they—, you right Imma act like I didn't see anything." I paused and sighs.