Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

Oʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ, FL 📍
Aᴜɢᴜsᴛ 27sᴛ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Police Station📍

Leonard pulls up to the station to be interrogated.

"How are you doing Mr. Jackson? Need anything, some coffee or water? Detective Martin asks as they sit down.

"Nah, I'm good. Just get to the point I got places to be." He said.

"Places liking selling drugs?" Detective Harris chuckles shaking her head.

"No, sweetheart." He chuckled licking his lips.

"It's Detective Harris, Mr. Jackson." She groans as she rolls her eyes.

"Mr. Jackson, where were you on the night your son was murdered?" Detective Martin asks with his hands crossed.

"In Orange County jail." He answered.

"For what exactly, Mr. Jackson?" Detective Harris leans her arms onto the table.

"Y'all can look that up, can y'all?" He scrunches his face and Detective Harris grabs the folder and opens it up.

"Yeah we can, and it states you got into an altercation with someone involve with legal drugs." She explains as she read the paper.

"Well, not legal drugs that false information." He shrugged.

"Hm, is it?" Detective Martin furrows his eyebrows.

"Is this supposed to be about my son's murder? Why the fuck are we talking about my business for?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"It is, and now we know you were in jail for a week during your son's murder." She nods.

"And we need to know who else is in the gang." Detective Martin added.

"I don't tell no names, sorry detectives." He said with his lips tucked in.

"Well, you better say something cuz there is a person in the gang who probably kill your son." Detective Harris scoffs.

"Nobody in my gang kills my son. You got the wrong gang sweetie." He chuckled with his arms crossed.

"If it's not your gang Mr. Jackson, whose gang is it then?" Detective Martin asks.

"I don't know y'all might well figure out who shit." He chuckled and shrugged.

"Oh, we definitely are." She nodded as she get up off the chair.

Detective Martin gets up. Detective White busted inside.

"Oh hell no! Who told your huffer ass to come in here?" Detective Harris pointed at her with the folder.

"Your boss Captain Rollins, now will you excuse me it's my turn to interrogate Mr. Jackson." She said as she hold the door open.

"Huh, he what?" Detective Harris furrow her eyebrows as she pointed the folder in her face.

"OOUU, CAPTAIN!" Detective Harris yelled as she storm out of the room.