Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

Oʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ, FL 📍
Sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 6ᴛʜ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Police Station📍

"Why are we here detectives?" Chris leans his arms onto the table.

"Please be some good news." Imani sighed as she cross her arms.

"Well, Ms. Evans this perhaps good news." Detective Martin nods as he opens and shows the pictures.

Chris and Imani grab the pictures and look at each other.

"Y'all know them?" Detective Harris asks.

"There are opps, what about them?" Chris shrugged as he put the pictures down out of his hand.

"They were at your party Mr. Andrews. Did you know about that?" Detective Harris lean her arms onto the table with her hands crossed.

"No, I didn't." Chris shakes his head.

"Ok so, how do they get past all the security guards you pay for?" Detective Martin scoffs.

"I have no clue detective, they must know how to get in." Chris shrugged.

"Hm, I see." Detective Harris scoffs.

"Ok, back to you Ms. Evans." Detective Martin cleared his throat. "So, when you see Jayden talking to this anonymous person. Did you see any tattoos with the letter I on their hand?" He asks her.

"Umm, I'm not so sure if I wasn't looking closely." Imani said.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything?" Detective Harris asks.

"No, I'm sorry detectives. If I remember anything I'll let y'all know." Imani shakes her head.

"It's ok, it's not a problem. Y'all free to go now." Detective Martin nods and he gestures them out the door.

"Preciate y'all time detectives." Chris nods and walks out.

"Y'all have a nice day." Imani smile as she gets up and walks to the door.

"Imani, call us if anything happens ok?" Detective Harris grabs her arm.

"Mhm, I will." Imani nods with a tight smile and walks out.

"Woo, that was close." Chris relieved as he smile and rubs his hands.

"Yea, that was." Imani takes a deep breath.

"Mani, about the tattoo. You didn't see any tattoos right?" He asks her.

"Uh, uh." She shakes her head.

She lied, she remember everything that she saw at the party, even the tattoo.

"Ok, let me or Leo know if you member anythin." He nods.

"Igh, I gotchu." She nodded.

"Igh, take care mamas." He smiles as he side-hugs her and walks away.