ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Oʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ, FL 📍
Aᴜɢᴜsᴛ 1sᴛ

ᴍᴀɴɪ (Mᴀɴɪ) Zᴀʜᴀʀᴀ Eᴠᴀɴs

ⵊᴍᴀɴɪ (Mᴀɴɪ) Zᴀʜᴀʀᴀ Eᴠᴀɴs

11:30 am

This morning me and Rayleigh are taking and moving our stuff out of the car while the movers take the boxes and everything out of their truck and put them into our apartment.

We got an apartment together close to the campus.

"Is that the last box? Cuz I'm tired." Ray pointed while she was out of breath.

"Mhm, not you already tired." I chuckled shaking my head as I put down the box.

"Yes gurl! That was a lot of damn boxes." She scoffs and falls on the couch.

"And can you give me my water bottle?" She points at the kitchen.

"Where is it at?" I walk into the kitchen.

"It's in the fridge." She said.

"Ok, I got it." I open the fridge and grab the water.

I walk over to her and give it to her.

"Thank you." She smiles as she takes it.

"You welcome." I smile back and sat on the sofa.

"Whatcha wanna eat when the movers are done?" I ask.

"Umm, let me check what we have around us." She said as she grabs her phone.

"Ok, we have Burger U, Gringos Locos, and ODOBA Mexican Eats." She said strolling onto her phone.

"I kinda want a burger." I curled up my lips.

"Eww, a burger no Mexican foods, tacos?" She did a disgusted look on her face.

"Ok, ok fine we can get Mexican food." I mumble.

"Yes! You are the best." She jumps and hugs me.

"Mhm, I know." I smile as I nod my head.

1 hour later...

The movers finally got done moving everything out of the truck. Me and Rayleigh started unpacking the boxes. I unpack the kitchen stuff and put them up. Rayleigh was in her room unpacking everything and putting them away.