04. "thank you"

Y/n woke up at the sound of her alarm, cutting off the lovely dream she was having. Y/n got up and softly turned her alarm off not wanting to damage it. She looked at the time seeing that it was 6:00am she got out of bed.

"Good morning madam!" A maid that was cleaning Y/n already really clean room greeted bowing, "i apologise for the intrusion.. i filled your cubby!" The lady explained, she revived a small nod from Y/n "Thank you" The girl bowed to the maid.

The maid smiled walking out of Y/ns room leaving her for some privacy. Y/n washed herself up before throwing on some clothes, presentable clothes. Once she finished changing she walked out of her room heading downstairs to eat.

-

"welcome! Y/n!!" The photographer smiled brightly bowing, "good morning" Y/n politely greeted back making sure to bow. "Daisuke is in the room waiting" the photographer pointed to the room, Y/n who nodded her head walking to the room.

"Hello.." She opened the door softly releasing her brother sitting on a couch off the set and camera men and women preparing for the shoot.

-

Once the shoot was over Y/n looked at the time and it was 10:00am it was still quite early in the morning. "I can take you to school" Daisuke spoke, fixing his suit that he had to shoot in. Y/n nod her head walking outside along with her elder brother who unlocked his car.

"sorry, i was rushing so i had to just get the lambo" Y/ns elder brother said opening the door, Y/n following her brother. Both of them hopped in the nice car, Daisuke driving away.

"your first day of school was yesterday right?" The elder brother asked keeping his eyes on the road, it really felt like he was speeding but Y/n ignored it. "Yes.." Y/n answered looking out the window.

"how was it? did you make any friends?" Daisuke asked wondering how his sister's day was. "It was ok.. i made a few.. acquaintances" Y/n stared at all the beautiful trees they were driving past admiring them, "and... a friend" She finished, watching a small kid pick an orange out of a orange tree.

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts as she realised that she was missing something, "i do not have my uniform.." She blandly said staring at her brother through the mirror. "Do you want me to turn.." Before Daisuke finished his sentence Y/n shook her head. 'i'll ask... i forgot her name... Yuki? Yachi?'

"It's ok.. i will find something" Y/n looked down at the clothes that she was wearing, since they had to leave straight after the photoshoot Y/n didn't have time to change. Y/n wore a beautiful off shoulder black dress that had diamonds attached to it.

When Y/n aand her brother reached the school, it was morning tea, Y/n knew that her acquaintances would be at the small gym. "Please accompany me" Y/n asked her brother not wanting to get out of the car with a dress on at school, Daisuke who nodded his head parking the expensive car.

"are we going to run or.." Daisuke asked getting out of the car, fixing his suit. Y/n shrugged her shoulders not minding running, but she was also wearing a dress soo no.

"let's go then, you have to show me the way tho" Daisuke said holding his arm out for Y/n to hold, she took a hold onto his arm trying to ignore the stares they were getting.

"who is he?"

"why are they dressed like that?"

"i think they finished a shoot or something"

"a shoot?"

Y/n looked away in embarrassment. When the two sibling got closer to the gym, Daisuke could feel Y/n start to
walk in a quicker pace. Y/n let go of her brothers arm opened the metal doors. "Y-Y/n-san!?" Yachi jumped back suprised at the sudden opening of the door.