08. Training camp

At morning tea, Y/n walked to the teacher's office's door, knocking on it. "may i see Takeda?" she requested nicely. "yes! i am here!!" Takeda stood up from his chair. "may i talk to you?" Y/n walked over to his desk, "yes of course!" he said.

"i will be able to get a bus for you" The girl said making sure that she had sice posture. "ohh thank you!" Takeda bowed his head.

Later that day, a butler stopped at the school with a bus, while the other butler drove a black car. The butler with the bus parked it right on the side of the parking lot, before locking it, hiding the key somewhere only Y/n would know where.

-

It was the next morning and Y/n had told Takeda to see her at school, "good morning Takeda-sensei" Y/n greeted before getting greeted back by Takeda, "good morning!" He smiled, Y/n stood by the bus holding the keys to the bus."here you go" Y/n held the keys to the bus to Takeda who took them bowing, "thank you so much!!!" the male yelled.

"may i request something?" The girl asked, reciving a nod from Takeda "of corse!" he said, "may i tag along with you all to this.... training camp?" she asked, wanting to experience being at a training camp, yes.. Hinata explained it to her and it sounded like real fun. "OF COURSE!"

Y/n looked at her car and signaled a butler to bring her suitcase, "thank you" she bowed her head softly grabbing the suitcase out of the butlers hands. "have a nice trip!" the butler said also handing the girl a bag that she could take on the bus.

Y/n put her suitcase in a storage space that was just under the bus. When she finished doing that she stood next to Takeda who smiled brightly.

The bus Y/n brought was quite luxury,  the bus was quite big for just the team, she didn't know what bus to buy so she brought the first one she saw. The seats were all seperate from each other, the seat was like a couch. It was just really nice.

Takeda unlocked the bus, he started to get cold cause he stood out in the cold for a while, "It should be more warm in here" he said to Y/n who was wearing the schools uniform. She walked into the big bus carrying her bag.

She walked all the way in the back and sat on a seat that was by a window, it was a lot warmer in the bus than how it was outside of it. Takeda went in the front where the drivers place was. When she sat on the seat, she placed her bag right next to her, buckling her seat belt in, just a small habit she had.

Y/n leaned on the clean window before closing her eyes, she was just resting them.... "is she coming with us?" voices of the boys woke the girl up, she silently woke up rubbing her eyes.

Feeling something warm on her legs she looked down and saw someone's jaket placed on her thighs. Y/n looked around the bus and saw the team all spreaded out on the bus, all in different seats. "Hello Y/n-san!!" Hinata beamed.

"hello" Y/n tiredly rubbed her eyes yawning, "good morning Y/n!" Yachi said, she sat on the seat that was next to Y/ns. "good morning" Y/n said bowing her head a bit. "good morning Kiyoko-san"

"good morning" Kiyoko greeted the girl back, "Are you coming with us Y/n-san?" Yachi asked tilting her head cutely, Y/n nod tiredly. "cool!" The cute blonde girl said smiling reciving another tired nod from Y/n.

-

"woaaaaa!!!" this guy with a blonde mohawk praised closing his eyes as if he was blessed by the gods. "this is the power of Karasuno!!" Tanaka jumped off the bus raising his fist as if he was the god.

Kiyoko, Yachi and Y/n all stepped out of the bus ignoring the mohawk guy, well Yachi blushed and started shaking her head, deniying what the guy was saying about her. Tanaka walked over to the blonde mohawk guy and they started to do some kind of handshake, it looked complicated. I'm the background Y/n could hear a faint "is that the Tokyo tower?!"