7

TW: Homophobia/slurs, Violence

Steve, Robin, and Eddie all sat in a circle on Steve's bed. Robin had suggested a secrets game in order to push them closer together.

"Alright! Let's get started" She drew a card. "Steve, have you ever kissed a boy before? Starting off strong."

Steve lightly blushed. "Yeah..."

Eddie whipped his head around "Who???"

"Don't worry Munson. It was Tommy."

"Oh wait no way! You mean that rumor is true??" Robins jaw dropped.

"Did you guys actually kiss on the states trip? The one we had freshman year?"

Steve blushed harder "Yeah it was really embarrassing. I had to uh.. Teach him how to kiss."

"YOU WHAT-" Robin bursted out laughing.

Eddie was still in shock. "Wow. That's embarrassing for him."

"Okay next-" Steve quickly said still embarrassed.

"I've never kissed a boy. The only person I've ever kissed was Chrissy and my mom." Eddie smiled.

"Awwww" Robin smiled.

"I thought you were gay. Like Gay gay" Steve said staring at Eddie confused.

"Well I think I liked Chrissy the same way you like me. I didn't repress my emotions though."

"You mean you only have ever liked one person from the opposite gender?" Robin questioned.

Eddie nodded. "How about you Rob?"

"I. have. kissed....two girls!" She said dramatically.

"Who?" Steve smiled.

"Vicky and.... Nancy!"

"I've kissed one of those-" Robin punched Steve in the arm. "Ow! Okay okay"

Eddie laughed at their tiny quarrel.

Steve drew a card. "Eddie, how many people have you been with? It specifies that there is a difference between hook up and dating. So give two numbers." Steve looked up at Eddie.

Eddie blushed "Uh... Zero for dating. And maybe two for hook up."

"Can't wait to hear Steve's. Mine is two and zero." Robin smiled.

"You dated Vicky?"

"No she was straight. It was really surprising. Anyway that's not important. " Robin waved him off.

"Okay let me count for a second." Steve knew he would forget most so he compensated a good ten. "Probably 35 and 62"

"YOU BANGED TWO TIMES MORE THAN YOU DATED" Robin was once again in shock.

"Can we move on I'm not proud of it." Steve rubbed the back of his neck.

Eddie drew a card "Robin, where did you meet the person you have a crush on? It says the first one that comes to mind. Why are they all love questions-" Eddie mumbled the last part.

"I met her in Hawkins." Robin smiled.

"I met him in Georgia."

Eddie looked at him confused. "Wait who?"

"What do you mean who?" Steve faced him.

"Well my answer was California."

"No it's definitely Georgia because I remember passing the sign on the bus while talking to him."