Chapter 11

So....are you going to add this book to your reading list or should I beg ⊙﹏⊙

Anyways... Enjoy.

Soon after we'd departed,we arrived at Santa Monica's gallerié. I basically walked a red carpet along side the guys as cameras flicked from every direction. I made sure to give them my good side.

Unsurprisingly,the photographers weren't granted entry inside. It turns out that Kai was a big shot artist,I was genuinely surprised knowing that I sauttered in there with two princes by my side.
Talk about a fairytale.
The gallery was sophisticatedly decorated;white walls and sea stones... pretty.
The paintings on the walls were really calming to look at. I never thought I'd ever understand why rich folks wasted money on water colored drawings but....I guess now I do,every picture told a story that I could read through each stroke of paint.

Fascinating...

Kai and Aiden had wandered off to God knows where. I decided to wander off too.
Looking around the gallery was fun although sometimes I ended up bumping into weirdos who stared and cried.
The weirdest was this guy who broke down in tears while looking at a banana...a fucking banana.
I went into the sculpture section and what I saw there was even more amazing... although most were about women who were naked,boobs just hanging out there.

Weird.

"Hello" I looked beside me to see a tall middle aged man in a patch tailored suit.
"Um hey"
"Do you like this" he asked in a German accent while pointing at the naked sculpture.

"It's.... something" I couldn't find words to explain how I thought the sculptor had to be a pervert or maybe he just thinks boobs were meant to be that big... like be realistic. "All of this is...sensual" I made a hand to frame the work without touching it and shrugged.
"Can I see yours?"
"What?" I straightened
"Can I see your boobs?" He grinned disgustingly

This motherfucker....."No but you can see my fists!!" I said balling my fist in the air. And with that the scrawny motherfucker crawled away.

Aiden~

    She was all over the place....I watched her wander around from a distance. She was a mixture of wonder and beauty.
I couldn't understand why she had my attention, what were these feelings.

"Beautiful, isn't it" I heard kaius say turning my attention to him "yeah" I answered simply and In swift moment I saw her wander into the sculpture section.

"What's going on with you and  her" he asked

Kinking a brow at him in confusion "who?"

"Lyra"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"Really. you don't?" He questioned "Because in a room full of artworks you still can't get your eyes away from her"
My expression darkened at his words
"Did it occur to you that I could've been looking at a something next to her"

"Yeah... right,I know you Aiden Lawsen"

"Can we just change the subject" I turned to him "when do I get to see your piece?"

"Your dad called" he said with a look on his face that I knew too well.

"I said change the subject not ruin the damn conversation"

"He wants to talk to you dude"

"We already talked and he didn't have much to say" I snapped

"What did he say?" His voice sounding even more serious,I hated his serious side.

Two faced pain in the ass....

"He wants to get back in my life" I said under my breath.

"Well that's great" he chirped

"Great?" I turned to face him "you think it's great that he involves himself in my life"

"Aiden–"

"No. You think it's great even after he gave no shit about his son for seventeen years?"

"He's your dad Aiden,he made you who you are today"

"You're right he made me who I am today. A fucked up person who doesn't deserve to be called human" I took a deep breath "just because he gave me a little amount of cash doesn't mean he can waltz back in like he never left"
It was infuriating to the bone

"What happened wasn't his fault" it was shocking to see kaius make excuses for him.

"Then it was mine?" I held back every bit of rage I felt at that moment.

"It's wasn't your's either, it's no one's fault,it just chose to happen when–"

"Leave it" I cut in.

"You can't keep running away and speeding around just to escape something–"

"Leave. It." I warned while walking away.
I wanted so badly to run away but my legs surprisingly took me straight to her.

That moment I knew....I was fucked.

Hey!!! Missed me?

Yeah you did

What do you think happened to Aiden for him to hate his dad that much?

Comment and share your thoughts
Don't forget to vote too!!!!

Comment and share your thoughtsDon't forget to vote too!!!!