Chapter 12

So..I may or may not be high
Let's just hope I'm in the right mind
With much love....I present the next chapter
Yayyy....

   Lyra~

    Everything in the gallery had been wholesomely stared at....by me.
I felt like a child discovering cartoon, genuinely I felt happy.
Tired but happy.

My attention was drawn to a large painting in a secluded area. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.
It was a painting of a woman holding onto a violin. It looked ethereal and alluring.

"I think you should blink or your eyes could fall off" a husky voice spoke.
Aiden....

Our eyes met for a brief second. Brief because I still couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Do you like it that much?" He asked "you've been looking at it for a while now"

Heaving a sigh "isn't it natural to stare at things you find beautiful?"

"Ahh no wonder I couldn't stop looking....at you"

My cheeks felt hot from hearing that.
He took a step forward And looked down at my full length "Or....do you feel shy when I look at you" his lips twisting into a grin.

"Personal space" I mumbled.

"What?" He kinked a brow, pushing him backwards "you're in my personal space"

His face had a look of both shock and amusement. Was he always like this?

He walked past me towards the painting, his eyes landing on the artists name so did mine.

I never knew he was this talented

"I guess he really can't forget her" he said

"You know her?" I asked edging closer beside him

"She was....his fiance" he answered simply.

"Wait what....Kai has a fiance" nice one Kai

"Had. She's.....dead" his expression unchanging

"Oh. Sorrows, prayers" I had nothing else to say. I found it lovely that he dedicated the art to her.
"He really loved her huh"

Aiden turned to me, his face lowering towards me "wanna get out of here?"

With my now disabled heart I asked "to where?"

"Just come with me, it'll be fun"

As I went along,I felt like I had just fucked up.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" I couldn't stop shrieking as I clasped onto the seatbelt.

"You said it'd be fun" I said mid scream as I looked at a new side of my boss "this is a deathtrap"

He had a wide smile on his face and I found it cute.
But right not is not the time.

I had gotten into the car thinking it was just a cool and breezy drive but right now I was proved wrong,the breeze was literally stabbing my skin.

He didn't stop the car no matter how hard I screamed. We were one with the wind and I wanted none of it.

"You know.... your parents wouldn't like you speeding dangerously like this" I said

His smile lowered into a frown as his expression darkened,he went even faster.
It was terrifying "Aiden slow down, we're gonna crash" he didn't listen and it freaked me out even more "Aiden please SLOW DOWN!!!"
I don't wanna die,I don't even know what the one piece is yet.

It took my sobbing to get him to stop.

"Are you okay?" His husky voice spoke with concern
"No. No I am not okay, you almost killed us..."
Realizing what he had done he pulled me into a hug "I'm sorry" he whispered. His body was cold and I felt him tremble.
"It's fine... really" he smelt so good.

"Wanna go home?" He asked as he patted me on my head.

I nodded as I kept taking in his scent, unfortunately he let go of me. Fortunately he covered me with a jacket he go from the car which was covered with his scent.

He drove gently along the way, in a comfortable silence until my phone buzzed...it was a message from Jeremy.

Hey, are you busy tomorrow evening?...let's go on a date

A date?

Aiden~

     I mentally facepalmed myself after realizing what I'd done.
I made sure to drive on the safe side as I took her home.

I was about to say something to break the silence when her phone screen lit up.

Hey,are you busy tomorrow evening?.. let's go on a date

I subconsciously clenched onto the staring wheel.

Who's the fucker?

My thoughts were interrupted by a text from an unknown number.

Aiden it's your father...can we talk?

Why can't he just let me be....does he not get that I loathe him, taking a glance at Lyra as I saw the supposed date location I had an idea.

                         Fine but I'll pick the place

_________________

So...who missed me?
No one? Okay....🥲

Sorry I couldn't update for a while... been busy with preparations for college.

Love you the way you love me

Please do not forget to vote, comment and share

Tell your friends to tell their friends to tell their friends.....kisses, muah!!

Also don't forget to add this to your reading list....I'mma stop talking now bye!!!