Pt2(Sexual content)

Fast forwarding to a month later with the timing now being the middle of May and classes were close to major testing. The final bell had just rung to dismiss all regular classes for the day so to everyone who had extracurricular activities would remain in class until their teachers would collect them. Jonghyun's detention group was released very last due to his misconduct towards an another peer. Due to Jonghyun's rebellious nature everyone had a hard time getting along with him which was no surprise to anyone not even detention teachers considering he was labeled a holy terror all over school. Joy stayed behind due to she was tutoring certain students in science which happened to be one of Jonghyun's weakness so he thought to himself that he should get in on the action. Since Jonghyun had gotten word that there was a substitute teacher for Science tutoring his curiosity peaked to the highest. But little did he know it'd be his own girlfriend. Joy had just arrived in class to sit down behind the teachers desk preparing the material she needed to teach today's after school lesson.

Jonghyun quietly tip toed to the door to peer in but just like that in the blink of an eye he got noticed by Joy as she motioned him on in. Jonghyun mumbled to himself but Joy heard it immediately. "Jonghyun! What are you still doing here you playboy?" Jonghyun blushed with a smile rubbing the back of his neck getting shy in front of Joy knowing she looked incredibly hot as a substitute teacher. "I- uhm- baby, you see I always get detention due the fact I'm a little on the naughty side. But excuse me Ms. Park but hot damn you're smoking hot as a teacher right now." Joy smiled brightly adjusting her glasses peering down at him thru the frames. "Mr Kim, thank you for the compliment baby~ I appreciate it! But are you joining for today's session or are you just detained again?" She picks up her papers stacking them together behind one another fixing them. Jonghyun sat down on the edge  of her desk leaning over into her presence. "Excuse me ma'am but the urge to kiss you right now is so strong. May I kiss you Teacher?"

Joy smiled brightly being coaxed in by his cute little demeanour she leaned out grabbing Jonghyun's school tie pulling him into her kissing her partner softly while hugging him. Once the kiss was complete she fixed his uniform to top tier. "Now Mr Kim, you're all professional again. So are you joining or going home?" Jonghyun blushed with a smile getting nervous enjoying the kiss as looked around clearing the area making sure the cost was clear before leaning in cupping Joy's cheek slowly kissing her again this time prolonging it. Joy gasped with a smile wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him tenderly getting quite comfortable with him. Jonghyun lured Joy in more with tender soft caresses as he enjoyed her company happily.

The couple was consumed in the moment totally not noticing that a few students walked into the classroom witnessing the sight which the only indication was an "OOOOH" hearing that made the couple scatter quickly apart out of embarrassment. Joy wiped her lips,fixed her glasses and hair together with Jonghyun fixing his uniform scurrying away to the back of class sitting at a desk attempting to blend in. Joy got up from the desk welcoming her pupils into the classroom. Shortly after class started the students asked a bunch of questions the class divided themselves amongst the hungry for knowledge with the rest being desperate to pass the course.

Fast forwarding in time to a hour and a half later after school tutoring ended which meant everyone was now allowed to go home. Joy gathered her belongings closing the classroom up as everyone had left her behind so she thought. On the way to Amber's car Jonghyun popped out from the bricks on the side of the building grabbing Joy's waist once more catching her off guard getting very handsy practically want to undress her right there in that instant. These two went quickly from Victim/ Bully to lovers in a few months. Amber got out of her car walking towards the two of them gasping as she was totally surprised as to what sight her eyes were beholding. Amber gently ribbed her brothers arm gently stealing Joy from his arms. "Wow, hot damn~ ok I see you two~ since when you two become a thing?" Jonghyun grabbed his sister's arm pulling it off his woman sneaking around hogging Joy all to himself tracing over Joy's waist licking his lips knowing how it weakened her severely. "We became a thing since day one of school if you need to know sis. Gosh you're so annoying even though you're my younger sibling. I love you tho. Now, are you going to take us home? I can't wait to make love to this foxy momma~ Joy you're a beautiful gorgeous Queen you know that?" Joy shudders trying to hold her entire composure in front of Amber as Jonghyun continues edging more up under her shirt unclasping her bra enjoying the sensations. Amber rolled her eyes walking away knowing she had no chance separating them at this point. "Alright guys get the sexual activity out before you get in my car. Call me when y'all are done so go on now go out to where the school camera's can't see you guys."