Pt6

As September approached more in depth college would be starting back up for all of the pupils over at Kincaid Falls.  The new semester meant it was a brand new start for everyone to reach high in the sky to accomplish all of their dream goals. For those who put their minds to work anything can be possible for all who dream big. Out of the whole committee of attendees this year there were only two students who dreamed big but unfortunately, family members called first needing their full-time attention.
All summer long Joy and her mother were occupied with a row of non-ending doctors fighting together to improve and attempt to end her mother's illnesses. Each visit either brought good news to combat the bad or just the bad news straight on. Joy and her mother both sailed on through the storm sometimes shaken up deeply from within but being able to coast it without blinking twice. Mrs. Byun held her daughter's hand softly as she caressed it knowing how to bring peace amid the situation calming her stressed-out daughter and reassuring her things would work out smoothly.  Joy took a deep sigh reliving herself from the unneeded stress considering how other people needed her like Jonghyun for example. Every day Joy kept Jonghyun in the back of her mind wondering how he was doing as she took care of her mother knowing both of their mothers were facing the same ugly illness. This ugly illness has taken over more than 10 million people and the numbers continue to skyrocket as the health organizations continue to hide the cure from each of the affected citizens all around the world.

On the 3rd of September Jonghyun's mother arrived back home from the grips of the hospital from her rough treatments Jonghyun was delighted his mother was home but he took notice her hair was the one to absorb the blow the hardest. Jonghyun's mother knew her hair would eventually grow back so it didn't bother her too much as she sported that bonnet with style being ashamed of nothing. Mrs Kim looked at her son cracking jokes with him assuring her son she was good to go pulling on through this mess. Jonghyun thought about Joy in the same way hoping for the best for her mother as well but it was the same wishes and vice versa. Mrs Kim sat down in her favourite chair telling her son to go relax as he deserved the break so he contacted his girlfriend immediately seeing how both of the Byun ladies were doing in their current moment. Back over in the Byun's household, Mrs. Byun was all comfy in her rocking chair snuggled up in 2 layers of blankets watching The Nanny when her daughter's phone began ringing loudly disrupting her show in the funny part so Mrs. Byun hollered out for her daughter to answer her phone. Joy thanked her mother running into the kitchen and grabbing her phone off the table breathlessly as she had just finished scrubbing the bathroom floor within a few minutes of answering Joy turned pale like a ghost shocked to hear her boyfriend's voice. Mrs. Byun noticed Joy's complexion wondering if she was all alright motioning around using her hands to communicate grabbing her daughter's attention again. Joy quickly smiled giving her mother both thumbs up propping the phone against her neck and proceeding to go into her bedroom while Mrs. Byun laughed going back into her show.

Joy laid down on her stomach on the bed swinging her feet happily like a child wondering what happened considering Jonghyun stayed busy these days with his family. "So uh hi baby! Oh, I missed you so much lately! How are you doing babe? How are Mom and Granny? Plus you? Oh give me all the details here please I'm curious." Jonghyun laughed softly letting out a smile that Joy could see in thoughts returning the smile to Jonghyun. "Well, you see other than granny losing her sister, mom being hospitalized for treatments and her losing her hair nothing has changed. You know I'm longing for a day when we can hang out baby girl because I miss you too. The bonnet mom is rocking with some Rizz wish you could see that too this upcoming weekend Do you wanna hang out? But before I go how's your mom?" Joy gasped as so much has happened lately these days listening to everything. "Well send my regards to Granny and Mom both because I'm sorry to hear about you guy's loss. Oh, Mom's rocking a bonnet now? Bless her beautiful heart but do tell her she is beautiful no matter what. Knowing how you are you want to play mean but be nice to her she's going through hell. Mom has gotten more bad news lately and it's just been crazy around here lately like it's been with you. Anyway, love I definitely would love to hang out this weekend but you seem like you got to go so I'm going to go I love you, baby." Jonghyun chuckled softly promising he would do what Joy asked while then saying he loved his wifey which made Joy scream as she realized the connotations behind that. "Ah, cutie pie I love you so much so You take care, my sexy princess. I'll see you later on then I'll make sure you never miss me again ok? But give momma Byun my love too shortcake." Joy gulped but that gulp was so loud it broke all the tension in the air knowing exactly what Jonghyun meant when he said what he did. "Oh- oh ok I will my stud muffin now you take care of that package for me I'll be waiting patiently. Send my love to momma Kim too daddy long legs. I love you more but see you shortly." The couple then hung up going about their business waiting so patiently until they could reunite with one another.