Valentina: Lorenzo and Layla

As I sit down at my desk in the office, I can feel the fatigue weighing me down. I had a rough night, thanks to Antonio showing up unannounced. I try to shake off the tiredness and focus on my work, but my mind keeps wandering to the events of the previous night.

Just as I was beginning to make some headway, my phone buzzes with a message from Roman. He and his wife want to catch up and hang out today. It's been a while since I've seen them, so I'm happy to agree to their invitation.

I pack up my things and make my way to their house, feeling a bit more energized with the prospect of spending time with my siblings. As soon as I arrive, I'm greeted with warm hugs and kisses from Roman and his wife. We sit down in their cozy living room and catch up on each other's lives.

Despite the lighthearted atmosphere, I can't help but feel a sense of unease as I'm still grappling with my own emotions towards Ace. I haven't been able to stop thinking about him since the party and the unexpected confession he made.

As the conversation continues, my mind drifts to thoughts of Ace. I can't deny that I have feelings for him, but at the same time, I'm scared of what could happen. We were enemies in high school, and I don't know if I can trust him fully.

I push these thoughts aside and focus on enjoying the time with my siblings. We chat about old memories and make plans for the future. As the sun begins to set, I realize that I need to head back home and get some rest.

As I say my goodbyes and make my way back to my apartment, I can't help but feel conflicted. Part of me wants to give in to my feelings for Ace, but another part of me is scared of getting hurt. I know I need to sort out my emotions and figure out what I truly want, but for now, I'll just focus on getting some much-needed rest.

As we arrive at the beach, I can feel the excitement in the air. Lorenzo has outdone himself this time. There's a beautiful setup of tables and chairs under a large white canopy, with fairy lights twinkling overhead. The sound of waves crashing against the shore is soothing, and I can already smell the delicious aroma of food cooking on the grill.

All of the siblings and their families are here, chatting and catching up with each other. It's been a while since we've all been together like this, and it feels good to see everyone again. I can hear the laughter of the kids playing in the sand, and it's a wonderful feeling to know that we are all here together, happy and healthy.

Lorenzo stands up from his chair, and everyone's attention turns to him. He clears his throat, and a hush falls over the crowd. "I want to thank you all for coming here tonight," he says, his eyes shining with emotion. "It means the world to me to have my family here with me on this special occasion."

He takes a deep breath and looks over at Laylah, who is sitting next to him. "Laylah, you have been the light of my life since the day I met you," he says, his voice trembling with emotion. "I can't imagine spending a single day without you by my side. Will you marry me?"

Laylah gasps and puts her hand over her mouth, tears streaming down her face. "Yes, yes, of course!" she cries, throwing her arms around Lorenzo's neck.

There are cheers and applause from everyone, and I feel a warm sensation spreading through my chest. I'm so happy for them. I can't help but feel a pang of envy, though. I want that kind of love too. I want to be with someone who loves me with all their heart and soul.

As I watch Lorenzo and Laylah hugging and kissing, Aria comes up to me, and I pick her up. She looks at me with her big, innocent eyes, and I feel a sudden surge of love for her. "Aunt Valentina, are you happy?" she asks, tilting her head to the side.

I smile at her and give her a tight hug. "Yes, Aria, I'm very happy," I say, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. "I'm happy for your Uncle Lorenzo and Aunt Laylah. And I'm happy to be here with all of you."

She smiles back at me, and I feel a sense of contentment wash over me. I don't need to have everything figured out right now. All I need is to be surrounded by the people I love and cherish, and everything else will fall into place.