Yandere Asia Argento X Femboy Reader

WARNING AGRESSIVE SEX AND RAPE YOU HAVE BEEB WARNED!!!

Your POV:

It all happened so fast...

Just a normal school day turned into a massacre.

Blood staining the walls

Mutilated corpses of long time classmates. People who you have begun to call friends.

The ORC Disbanded after Issei mysteriously went missing. After a year with no leads his body was recovered from a makeshift grave. He was murdered, so says the news. He had a missing eye and was missing a few of him limbs.

You didn't pay no mind after all Issei was the definition of pervert. That's when you met a small blonde woman who looked sad. This tore at your heartstrings like crazy so you went and introduced yourself. Little did you know that moment when you shook hands a sinister bond was formed.

Call it fate or whatever the hell people call it nowadays.

You sprinted through the halls of Kuoh Academy the sounds of slaughter could be heard from behind you. A sports team member was begging for her life.

Hearing this you sped up and turned the corner. You didn't see the blood soaked floor as your legs left out from under you. Landing on your but you gave a small whimper since your wearing a buttplug under a skirt.

You looked up to catch the sight of the girl who's screaming stopped as a axe embedded itself into the poor souls face. Your eyes widen at the person holding the axe.

You: A-Asia what-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!

Asia stood still. Her face and clothes splattered with blood.

Asia turned towards you her emotionless doll like face turned into a sick and twisted grin. As she dropped the axe and spread her arms wide.

Asia: My dearest Y/N please hold me. Squeeze me tight and take me here and now. I couldn't have these whores and hungry wolves staring at you.

You backed away the blood on the floor made it hard to do as it was slippery but most of all sticky too. The buttplug got stuck to the floor. With no other choice you tore it out yelping as the cold air in the school attacked your gaping anus.

Asia chuckled as she seen that.

Asia: Aww c'mon my dear Y/N I have something way more pleasurable than that little thing. Her skirt began lifting around her groin.

You: N-No.

Asia began laughing crazily before charging at you like a rabid animal. You spun around and tore ass down the hallway. Asia fast on your heels.

You: ASIA DON'T

You nearly made it towards the second floor stairs when Asia lept through the air tackling you down. You winced as your forearms hit the crimson stained floor.

Asia: I ALREADY LOST ONE FRIEND!!

Her voice became hoarse.

Asia: I'M NOT GONNA LOST ANOTHER!!

Asia pinned you down before lifting your skirt with her rock hard cock.

You: ASIA PLEASE DON'T!!

Asia only licked your neck before slamming your head onto the floor your vision turned blurry and darkend.

Asia freed one of her hands to take off her skirt before aligning herself with your entrance.

You: P-please s-stop I-I- beg you.

Your nose began bleeding. It was most likely broken from the force applied to the hit.

Asia only shushed you before ramming her cock from top to base.

You moaned loudly as Asia let out a cry of pleasure as she began thrusting mercilessly into your ass.

You moaned in pain, pleasure and most of all fear.

You: Please S-stop raping me.

Asia only thrusted harder as you felt your ass being spread open. Her cock was massive as your hips made and legs quivered with lust.

You: STOP IT!!!

Asia leaned down so her body was resting against yours. She whispered in your ear.

Asia: no your mine my dear Y/N your face looks so cute and would you look at that your tiny cock is hard as a rock~

You could only wince when she reached down and grabbed your cock tightly before flipping you over so you laying on your back. You moaned loudly as you never pulled out when turning you around.

You: ASIA!!!!

You reached towards her neck only for Asia to punch your stomach knocking the wind out of you. You felt faint, your arms fell loosely by your side your tongue stuck out and your eyes rolled upwards.

Asia: THERE IT IS!!

She began timing her thrusts with each stroke she gave your cock. You screamed loudly as you came all over her and your stomach. Asia giggled crazily as she sped up her thrusts.

You: p-pleeeease I beg youuuu.

Asia only grunted.

Time seemed to pass as your ass was covered with blood and semen. It felt like you were swimming in a sea of it.

Asia had you propped on her groin.

Asia: Look at you your riding my long hard THICC cock by yourself.

You barely even heard her speak your mind was filled with nothing. Only just one thought kept going through your brain.

You: more more more moremoremoreMOREMOREMOREMORE!!!

Asia came once again before you ejaculated a huge amount of cum. You belly felt full your ass was gaping wide open, when she pulled out. You felt the cold air attack your throbbing ass. Asia gave it a hard slap you only groaned and moaned.

Asia: I'm glad you enjoyed me raping you my dearest Y/N. She grabbed your long hair and dragged you across the floor and down the stairs you made it to the courtyard. You thought you saw Asia sprout bat like wings before your world turned dark, you heard her say.

Asia: Your mine forever my dear Y/N I'm going to violate you over and over again. Until all you can think about is my long hard throbbing penis splitting your ass apart.

And with that a single tear fell down your face and your world turned dark.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter I know one of you did. Anywho y'all know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 1031