Yandere Futa Wanda Maximoff X Sub Femboy Reader

Your POV:

I stood across from captain America my silver hair shined brightly from the sun illuminated from the window.

Steve: So you wish to join the Avengers initiative?

I only nodded. I noticed Steve give me a once over before I shyly looked away. I held my arm in a comforting manor before using my quick speed to demonstrate my skill.

I noticed the woman in the office room nearby. Her eyes lit up a fiery red and a creepy smile soon made its way to her lips.

I quickly made my way back to where I was standing as I shyly looked at my feet.

Steve: Hmm alright I'll talk with the head of the Avengers initiative about you.

I nodded excitedly before speeding off towards home. My mind wandered back towards the woman with long hair and those piercing red glowing eyes of hers.

Wanda's POV:

I stared longingly at the fast moving black blue that raced outwards across the city.

That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Spinning around I found vision right behind me.

Vision: Does he remind you of an old lover Wanda?

I only looked away a hurt look in my eyes as I could remember my brother's lifeless body being carried in a coffin. And buried beside our parents graves.

Wanda: No...but yes in a sense.

Vision nodded before a contemplative look appeared in his eyes.

Vision: I'll try to convince Mr. Fiery about his enrollment.

He began fazing through the floor before disappearing.

I turn towards the city before my heart began to beat in a rapid escalating pace.

Wanda: No...he won't join...can't repeat the same mistake twice.

Timeskip: 6 Months Later

I walked calmy through the city streets, my hair shining brightly in the afternoon sun. My dark clothes swayed with the light breeze. I wore I hoodie and a crop top underneath. My leggings hugged my curves in a playful manner.

My mother dressed me up like this. After she wanted a girl but got me instead I was taught to obey her every command.

Images of long nights of my mom wearing a strap on and my face buried in my pillow raced in my mind. I shut my eyes stopping for a moment to catch my breath.

You: it's ok Wanda said she'll take care of it tonight.

Despite trying hard not to let her in. Wanda read your thoughts at the very moment mommy began plowing your ass one night. You remember Wanda being cold and distant only a couple seconds of speeding up your thoughts did you find out she knew what happened by reading your mind.

You began picking up the pace before arriving at the Avengers towers after Friday let you in, you made your way up to Tony's lab, where Tony and Peter were working on a suite made for your power was being made.

They explained it in a scientific manner that you had no clue what the fuck they were talking about.

Timeskip:

You walked up your stone steps towards your two story apartment. As you reached for the door you noticed something was off. The door was broken the lock was laying on the floor. Your face contorted into one of worry. You made your way in before calling out to your landlord who lived downstairs.

Having been given no response. You picked up the broken lock before making your way towards his room. Noticing his door wide open you walked on over.

What happened to be waiting there was highly unexpected. Wanda slid her huge cock out of your landlords ass who had a knife embedded deep into his skull. Your face contorted into fear before you began a mad dash towards the exit only feeling yourself stuck in place. You noticed a red glow around your ankles and writs.

Wanda: Welcome home honey...why are you trying to run.

You open your mouth to call out for help but suddenly your throat was cut off from air. You began choking before Wanda released her telekenetic grasp on your throat.

Wanda: Don't resist me honey. I already took care of your mother.

Unbeknownst to you. Your mother lay in your bathtub. The strap on she used on you was shoved aggressively down her throat. Clothes hangers Hamed into her eyes, and the ends protruded from her cheeks giving her a sadistic grin. Her legs were torn off and they lay in your living room.

Her body had numerous knives stabbed into her orfaces. The Woden tip of a broom was seen embedded into her lifeless heart.

Wanda: She was such a coward. Even before her last breathes she was begging me to let her live. I couldn't after what she's done to you.

Wanda released her hold on you as you fell down. She sat on the living room couch of your landlords before her cock sprang up hard as a rock again.

You looked away before Wanda said or rather ordered you.

Wanda: Come over here.

You hesitantly and slowly stand up before walking towards her. You stood infront of her as she order again.

Wanda: Kneel

You slowly oblige.

Wanda: Suck my cock clean of that man's filthy ass

You slowly lower your head until Wanda grammer the back of your head and forced your head to go up and down her cock. You quickly began sucking to appease her. The taste was terrible. Wanda began aggressively fucking your face as she began slapping you.

Teats rolled down your face as you stare up and Wanda who was biting her lip. Her eyes had a predatory look in them as she continuously rammed her cock down your throat. You tapped her arm needing to breath. Before Wanda pulled out.

Wanda: Good you greased my pole now then get into the bedroom.

You sobbing began standing up before Wanda ordered.

Wanda: Crawl I wanna see that ass.

You slowly began crawling as Wanda slowing stroked her cock as she followed you into your landlords bedroom.

Wanda then used her telekenesis. To rip off your leggings which earned from you a gasp.

Wanda then used her powers again to lift you up before aligning her cock with your ass.

You: W-WAIT NO!!

In a quick and harsh moment. Wanda grabbed your hair and pulled you onto her long hard shaft. You began crying loudly as she rammed her huge cock into your ass which jiggled and danced with each time her hips met your ass.

Wanda: WHO DO YOU BELONG TO!!

You cry out sobbing.

You: YOU!!!

Wanda: WHOS MY DIRTY LITTLE WHORE!!!

You cry out again in pain which slowly and painfully turned to pleasure.

You: ME!!!

Wanda began speeding up. After what seemed like hours she finally cummed inside your ass. Semen leaked out of your ass onto the carpeted floor. You lay on the floor your eyes had a blank look in them as Wanda fell back and passed out.

Your legs were useless right now as you couldn't even move them. You stare at nothing and felt nothing. But your thoughts the words kept repeating.

I'm yours I'm yours I'm yours I'm yours I'm yours.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter anywho y'all know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 1236