Yandere Futa Aphrodite X Femboy Reader

No One's POV:

I was just A man with no purpose. Wandering the streets of Rome when the goddess Aphrodite offered her hand to me. She said I held a certain beauty within me. She made me a demi god.

Your POV:

I lay on a large bed dozens of women lay around the room. My naked body was covered with the mixed scent of women's fluids. The Ghost of Sparta slid his cock out of my ass before shaving me off him.

Kratos: Get cleaned up you stink whore.

He stood up his raw length in full view. The women of the brothel swooned drunkenly. I stood up to having been forced in a bent down position.

I made my way to the baths where two guards were following behind me. For whatever reason, Mistress Aphrodite took a hard liking to me. She treated me special compared to her other tenants. My round ass, my skinny waist. My long soft locks of hair.

I was desired by both men and women alike. I was passing a room when someone's arm reached out to gently grasp my arm.

Aphrodite: so where is my jewel heading?

She asked. She always smelt of lavender. Her long hair shined beauty her soft smooth skin left men in desire.

You: Heading to the baths milady.

Aphrodite scoffed.

Aphrodite: Well I'm coming with. Just had a bit of fun with Zeus of all people.

Her Expression turned sour.

Aphrodite: I smell a man on you my dear. Who was it this time.

Her hand trailed to a bruise on my neck. The bruise left a mark of a large handprint.

Aphrodite: And this?

I winced when her hand slid across it.

You: Kratos milady.

Aphrodite's expression hardened.

Aphrodite: prepare the bath I need to have a talk with that so called Spartan.

I nodded before she roughly grabbed my ass and pulled me against her body.

Aphrodite: just don't start without me.

Aphrodite left a kiss on my bruised neck, before she left with grace one of her many servants.

Time Skip:

As the bathtub filled the guards outside were stationed by the doors. I let the robe I wore drop to the floor, before; while shaking stepped into the bath.

As I lay in the tub I felt the water spirits begin to caress my body. Water Nymphs they are called. I was a child of Poseidon after all. So they began washing my body with theirs. Every curve every hole. I felt it all. I shook with delight and satisfaction as the water nymph fingered my hole while the other stroked my shaft.

They abruptly stopped when a voice said.

???: leave us.

Just as quickly as they appeared they were gone.

Aphrodite let the robe she wore drop to the floor her breasts bounced with every step she took. I stood up before she made her way in the tub. She came up behind me. Her arms made their way around me as she lowered us in the tub.

I could feel something rise in between my ass cheeks before I felt a slight pain. Aphrodite shushed me as she caressed my body.

Aphrodite: shhh tonight we try something a little different.

I winced again as her large cock pushed against my ass.

You: Your too big Milady.

Aphrodite giggled before pushing against my ass hole again. And again. Each time I'd since until finally she slid her length in. I let out a long moan as I could feel her thrusting each and every inch. I held my stomach as a visible bulge appeared.

She kept thrusting over again again and again. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Aphrodite: Your such a good boy my darling Y/N.

I could only give a moan in response.

Aphrodite: I was glad I picked you. I'm never letting you go my darling. Your my personal fuck toy. My personal special toy.

I only moaned in response. I couldn't comprehend the words she was saying.

Aphrodite: your mine and mine alone.

I had a massive climax as I could feel her cum inside my ass.

Time Skip:

The fall of the gods. After I watched Kratos murder my father. Aphrodite made a deal with the ghost of Sparta. To leave us in peace after killing the gods of Olympus. I watched in a long thin dress. As the once beautiful walls burned. My father's body became one with the sea.

It wasn't too long ago Zeus made me a god. Aphrodite had her arms around my waist as we watched from a safe distance as Gaias body lay lifeless down below. And Kratos stood over Zeus's broken body. This was the end of Olympus the end of the gods. And I'd love for many centuries with Aphrodite as my betrothed.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope I did well for my first chapter after coming back. Anywho y'all know what to do anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 843