Yandere Cinder Fall X Femboy Reader

Your POV:

You stood atop Beacon tower along side a wounded Pryyha Nikos. Who stood across from you was a fiery flaming woman who chuckled crazily. Her eyes bore holes deep into your soul. The wind blew your skirt up just a bit.

It was enough to catch Cinders attention before you lunged forward with your Hatchet at the ready. Cinder reacted quickly before sidestepping your barrage of attacks. She palmed the side of your ribs before delivering a straight uppercut.

Your head snapped back and your world spun. Cinder watched you struggle to sit up before she straddled your waist.

She forcefully grabbed your neck and pulled you up and shoved her tongue down your throat. You clawed at her back and kicked your legs trying to get her off.

Cinder: Don't Fight Me. You Know We Are Made For Eachother my Little Y/N

She bit your neck and a small groan escaped your lips.

Pryyha was watching mortified that her best friend was being violated in front of her.

Pryyha: STOP IT!!

Using her semblance Pryyha sent a volley of rebarb towards Cinder who gracefully dodged. The rebarb missed you of course since Pyrrha was trying to protect you.

Cinder: STAY OUT OF MY WAY YOU HUSSY!!

Cinder ran like a crazed lunatic towards Pryyha two glass swords appeared in her hands. Reacting quickly you ran quicker than you ever thought possible infront of Pryyha.

Cinder came to a halt before backhanding you. You fell to the ground and whimpered at the pain.

Cinder covered her lips.

Cinder: Oh my poor baby I'm sorry.

She knelt down and pulled you towards her. The entirety of Beacon was at war fighting off Grimm, and the White Fang. Cinder hugged you gently as you squirmed in her arms.

Cinder: I So can't wait to fuck this tight little ass if yours my dear Y/N.

Pryyha tried to stand up but fell back down once she reached up to a certain height.

Pryyha: Don't touch him

She growled.

Cinder glared down at the redhead before pulling you closer to her and licking the side of your face.

Cinder: That I cannot and will not do nor allow Spartan.

Cinder then let you go before she began making her way to Pryyha.

Cinder: If you get in between me and the love of my life again I'll do more than what I had planned earlier. An arrow to the heart. I have more painful ways of disposing people like you. She grabbed Pyrrah by her hair and dragged her towards the edge of the tower.

Pryyha could only wince and struggle as Cinder made her look down at her school.

Cinder: Is this what you strive to be? LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER!?!?

She released Pyrrha and made her way back to you only to pause as you had your weapon in hand and was charging towards her.

Cinder only had a second to react but you both were too close to the edge.

You tackled her off and stuck a knife hidden in your skirt into the backside of her ribs.

Cinder screamed in pain as you both fell. You wrapped your arms around Cinder and closed your eyes.

Timeskip:

You layed sprawled on the ground cum leaked out of your ass like a small river and out of your mouth. Cinder stroked her massive cock as she chuckled sinisterly.

Cinder: I did say I'm gonna fuck this tiny little ass of yours my dear.

You rolled onto your stomach and began dragging yoursekf towards an open doorway. Cinder however had a different plan. She grabbed your ankle and dragged you back.

Cinder: I don't think so.

She then alained herself with your entrance and rammed herself in. You let out a small whimper as Cinders balls which were still filled with her semen began thrusting agressivly into your ass.

You felt her grab your throat from began and began pulling your upwards. You were levitating a few feet above the ground as Cinder agressivly thrust into you.

You heard the news about what's happened. Beacon fell and your friends seemed to have escaped. Cinder held you up and your struggling to breath. Your arms hung loosely towards the ground and your stomach bulged from the massive size of Cinders penis.

Cinder grunted each time she thrust up into your ass.

Cinder: This hole is mine.

You only gave a choked sobb and reached up with one of your hands and tap her arm. Cinder let you fall before pouncing on you again and began thrusting into you as she had her arms propping herself up just above your head.

Cinder: I'm going to breed you. One way or another I'll find a way to get you pregnant my dear.

Your nails dug into the ground.  As you had tears running down your face. Your makeup was a mess and your legs quivered and shook with each thrust into your anus.

You could feel Cinders cock hit that one spot in each mans ass. To those who didn't know the G-Spot for a man is in his ass. You had orgasm countless times already. Cinder force-fed you and violated you in every way possible. Cinder once again filled up your butt with cum as you could only groan in painful blissful and most of all shameful pleasure.

Cinder chuckled before ordering you to kneel. You slowly did as your told until Cinder raised and eyebrow.

Cinder: C'mon my dear you know what to do.

You hesitantly open your mouth not even given a chance to breath Cinder skid her cock into your mouth. Cinder began by thrusting her dick crazily into your throat. You cocked and sobbed as Cinder realeased a massive load into your stomach before continuing again. Her fiery eyes bore deep into yours. She gave one final thrust before pulling out and cumming all over your face and chest and hair. Cinder then let you fall before picking you up bridal style.

Cinder: let's get you cleaned up.

She carried you gently only she kept laughing all the way through the halls. Her subborniates saw your body bruised and used. The Grimm queen Salem chuckled darkly before an idea came into her head.

A few days later:

Your screamed echoed through the halls before zeroing in on you began violated by a massive Grimm Cinder watched in horror as Salem had Cinder chained to her side. Salem stroked her massive yet being THICC cock as she watched this Grimm used tentacles to thrust into your ass. Four of them total. You knew this was hell.

But maybe...the sex was something to die for.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter anywho y'all know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 1148