1 New Message

Jenna's POV

"Coz you, you got that spell on me. I don't know what to believe. Kiss me now so I can't leave coz everything you do is magic." I turned my alarm off. 8 am. I got off my bed and went to the kitchen to make pancakes. What a beautiful way to start my weekend. After cooking, I carefully stacked the pancakes on the plate and topped it with some whipped cream and strawberries. I grabbed my phone and took a photo of my delicious breakfast and posted it on IG. I took a sip from my glass of milk and opened my laptop. I scrolled through my emails and something caught my eye. "1 message from www.onedirection.com". I opened and read it. I almost choked on my drink when it said "You have won an all-expense paid 3-day trip to L.A and a meet and greet with the boys". "This must be a dream." I told my self as I rubbed my eyes and pinched my cheek. I blinked twice at looked at the screen to see that the message was still there. I literally ran everywhere, jumping and screaming at the same time. I read the entire message for the instructions on how to claim my prize. I was so happy that I could finally meet the lads, and it's for free but one thing really bothered me. How did I won when I can't even remember joining any raffle?

After eating, I went back to my room to pack my things. The trip is still a week from now but I don't care. I was just so excited that I couldn't wait to prepare what I needed to bring. I opened my closet and picked some tops, skinny jeans, an acid-washed shorts, and my little black dress. I put them in my bag and suddenly I remembered getting the boys some presents so I headed to the shower and got dressed. I called my bestfriend, Jess, to come with me to the mall and help me choose. It took her only 5 minutes to reach my flat because hers was only a block away.

I opened the door for her and gave her a tight hug. "Jess! I missed you. I'm glad you made it." She broke from the hug and set her purse on the couch. "Are you crazy? I was here last night, remember? And duh, it's not like I'm living in North Pole." You slapped her arm softly and giggled. "I know. I'm just so happy today." You blushed and she asked what's the reason behind your smile. You grinned, "I'll tell you later when we get to the mall." "Okie dokie. God, Jenna. You're so weird today." She said and rolled her eyes. "But I still love you" she added.

A/N: Sorry. This was a bad and boring chapter.