Who is She?

It was already midnight but Harry's not yet sleepy. He tried to but it seemed that the caffeine have hit him already. He was flipping and switching positions but it didn't help so he grabbed his phone and checked his Instagram. He took a selfie hugging a pillow and captioned it "Caffeine, why now? Have to get up early tomorrow. :(". As usual, it then gained a thousand of comments and likes. He looked at the comments and smiled. He was intrigued by the last comment, well not really by the comment itself, but by the person who wrote it. He looked at her profile and his jaw dropped. "Bea-ti-ful." he stuttered. He then looked at her other photos and was amazed by her beauty. Harry didn't followed her nor liked her photos. He just saved her username on his phone and decided to keep it a secret even to the boys. He then went to sleep with a big smile plastered on his face.

The next day, he went to see the boys. They'll be recording a couple of songs for their new album. Liam noticed that Harry's been acting weird. "Harry, mate, what's with that smile? It never leaves your face." Liam called from the other side catching the other boys' attention. "Yeah, I noticed too." Niall added. "Are you in love?" Zayn laughed. "What? No. Nothing." he chucked. "ha-ha! He's lying, guys." Louis teased. "Whatever." Harry said and flashed a dirty finger. They all laughed and ran to Harry and pushed him on the floor, well, that's pretty normal to them.

That night after he got home, he remebered to check the girl's IG. She has 3 new photos. What he liked most is the photo of her doing a charity for less fortunate kids. "You're an angel." Harry talked to the phone and saved the photo. He lied on the couch, still thinking about the girl. "You're my little secret, Its_JennaLove." he whispered.