Captain Of the Bench

When he regained consciousness, the pain from his ankle was absolutely killing him and he was craving a stick to bite down on to somewhat distract him from it.

What bothered him was he felt like he was swaying around when the wooden cage he was trapped in and could barely even move.

A million different scenarios popped in his head but none could be answered unless he was able to bust out of this wood.

Luckily for him, he was a zombified piglin and when you actually gave them a chance to think, they knew exactly what to do.

With enhanced strength from his previous full piglin life, he concentrated all his strength into his hoof and threw it at a random area in the wood.

The end result was scattered splinters everywhere and a freed Michael laying belly down on the floor, burying his face in his arms. He was absolutely exhausted from the previous encounter.

The Ghast Queen guards, those people who put him in the cage, and the cramping wood was putting a lot of unnecessary stress on his body. At any moment, he could straight up collapse and-

Oh would you look at that?

Michael practically dead on the floor, passed out.

LOL HE DED!
HEY YOU DED?!

Jk jk

Anyway

Michael was passed out on wooden ground, drifted off to sleep by the swaying of the area he was in.

But where he exactly was?

"OI TUBBO! MIND CHECKING OUT BELOW DECK? 'EM BARRELS BE CAUSING A RACKET!"

A strawberry blonde manned the wheel of a mighty ship.

Rubbish in others eyes but practically impeccable in his own, he captained the infamous crew of minors and led them through the great beyond of the treacherous sea.

He was the great Tommyinnit, self-declared sea captain of The Mighty Bench.

"WHY NOT HAVE RANBOO DO IT? HES CLOSER TO THE GROUND THEN I AM!"

A brunette with stubby goat horns hollered back towards Tommy and closed his spyglass shut. He was the first mate, assistant to the captain also known as the Ass Captain.

He aided in the aquatic crusade of his best friend and was one of the major reasons for always stirring something up.

The comedic relief and honored ass captain of the Bench, he was known as Tubbo.
Side note: he was also a goat hybrid

"YOU KNOW RANBOOB! HE'LL GO DOWN THERE THEN FORGET WHY HE EVEN WENT THERE! JUST HEAD ON DOWN THERE PURPLED CAN COVER FOR YA!" Tommy yelled back and directed his gaze towards the purple blob at the bottom of the sails, tying them properly and making sure they were sturdy.

"OI PURP! YOU'RE ON LOOKOUT DUTY!"

A dirty blonde man with black boots and completely rocked out in purple looked up from the work and stared at him before nodding.

"Ay, ay Captain," He said with a dead tone.

"C'MON PURP PUT SOME PRIDE INTO IT!"

Purpled, valued swashbuckler of the Bench were most accustomed to the chores and daily necessities of the threshold they all so graciously appreciated.

Skilled with weapons, whether pistol, sword, or even cannon, his accuracy was unlike any other.

He was the lancelot of the crew but his introverted social skills hindered him when it came to society.