The Port

The two days had passed with no trouble, Michael had instinctively kept his distance and let everyone else do as they wish.

It reminded him of the working ghosts back in his homeland, just mindlessly working their backs off for no apparent reason.

The difference between here and his homeland however was that these people weren't doing unnecessary work.
They were actually working with each other towards something that mattered.

Even if they were doing it out of habit, something about it still seemed to keep them in the present moment.

When Michael woke up on the morning they arrived, he couldn't help but feel his hands shake and his body tense at the thought of encountering people again.

Don't know if you remember but his last experience was anything but pleasant. Especially twisting his ankle and miraculously winding up trapped in a barrel for god knows how long.

After the whole conversation with the goat known as Tubbo, Michael only found it appropriate to share his name as well.
He owed him that after the whole early morning conversation thing.

"Michael? I never expected a piglin to have such a human name..."
Purpled pointed out, crossing his arms curiously.

"Eh, well a names a name, and it belongs to him, so it's a pleasure to meet you Michael!" Tommy greeted.

Over the past days of sea travel he got acquainted with them and they got acquainted with him.

He had to admit, it was somewhat the most fun he ever had taking his prior situation into hand, even if he was heaving sails and climbing wooden beams every five minutes.

Though, most of the stuff on the ship was rather light so he usually barely broke a sweat when he was tasked with carrying stuff around.

Though, when he held only 7 barrels of coke, he didn't understand the gaping mouths staring at him.

It wasn't that much weight, why were they so surprised?

"LAND HO MATEYS!!!" Tubbo cried out, grabbing the attention of everyone onboard.

They arrived at the port of Minecraft, Tommy scowling at the big bold letters welcoming weary travelers.

Tubbo looked down at the grimacing Tommy with concern, watching his face contort into disgust.

"HEY CAPTAIN CADILLAC!" Tubbo snarkily called out, Tommy taking the bait and whipping his head up at him.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO DROP THAT NICKNAME T-"
"WE'LL BE OUT OF HERE SOON TOMS. I JUST NEED TO POP IN AND WE'LL BE OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!"
Tubbo reassured Tommy.

Michael slowly walked towards the front of the ship, standing on the bow and admiring the view of the town infront of him.

He had to admit, when he wasn't being caged like a criminal, there was something admirable about the scenic view.

When Tubbo climbed down the mast, he noticed that along with a weary Tommy, an awestruck piggy was ever so curious as they attentively gazed towards the crowded docks. He walked up behind him.

"Here's the game plan Michael. I need to go in there because there is something of value that me and the crew need for certain task at hand. I was wondering if you wanted to accompany me. Maybe, explore the world outside of a barrel." Tubbo offered, Michael immediately nodding.

"Alrighty then, remember to stick close. And be weary of pickpockets. They'll definitely be after that Trem you have to communicate."
Michael nodded.