Fighting Current

Michael just stared silently.
He looked at Tommy who was heaving slightly, sweating a bit as he looked nervously from the side back to him.

"...Bench? What even is that?" He blurted.

Even more silence followed.

Purpled was the first to break the silence, seemingly unbothered by his lack of knowledge.

"Well that was certainly anti-climatic. I mean we made the readers wait two weeks and six days for this crap?"
Purpled pandered, Tubbo facepalming.

"You're not supposed to break the fourth wall, it's only the fifth chapter."

"It's only been like 2 months, maybe even more, since the first chapter was published, probably longer since the announcement of its production was revealed too,"

"Should I be concerned?"
Michael loudly whispered to Ranboo.

"Probably, we might witness a five hour scolding or however long it takes to finish this chapter, edit it, and get it published-"

"RANBOO! THE FOURTH FUCKING WALL GODDAMNIT-"

Tommy wheezed as he wrapped his arms around his stomach and belly laughed his ass off.

"Man Techno would definitely beat my ass if he found out about how off-script we went," Tommy grinned.

"OHHHH REALLY?? LEMME SEND HIM A MESSAGE IN THE BOTTLE THEN, SHOULD STRAIGHTEN YOU ALL UP RIGHT AWAY."

Again, more silence.

"And you called me anticlimactic," Michael said.

Tommy looked at Tubbo.
"Did he use that word correctly?"

"Oh now you want me to properly evaluate shit? Mkay, here the floor is made of floor, and the water is made out of water."
He gritted through grinding teeth, veins slightly bulging at his irritation.

Clearly he had a grudge before the events of this story took place and was now holding it against him because he didn't give two fucks if he was the captain.

"So uh...can we get back on track? We have an actual climax to get to," Ranboo reminded.

They all nodded.

"Yeah yeah sure,"

"DON'T BLAME ME! PURPLED STARTED IT!"

"Oh you wanna go Toms? Bring it."

More rigorous and tedious fighting ensued as Tubbo and Ranboo sat on opposite sides of Michael.

"To answer your first question, a bench is like a long, seat that can fit more than just one person. I'm sure you have something like it in the Nether it probably just uses a different term considering we have a language barrier at the current moment that has been hindered due to the tr-"

"Tubbo, you might want to slow down, I think he got confused,"

"What's make you say that-"

When he looked down at the spiral eyed piglin, using his hooves as he counted for no reason, he abruptly questioned Ranboo's statement.

"I ONLY SAID A PARAGRAPH WORTH OF WORDS! HOW IS HE ALREADY BRAIN DEAD?"  He yelled.

"Tubbo, you seriously do not realize how hard it is to follow you when you start muttering and mumbling like the suns not knocking tomorrow,"

"MUTTERING AND MUMBLING HUH? YOU'RE ONE TO TALK Y'KNOW THAT CONSIDERING I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU TALKING YOUR ASS OFF IN YOUR SLEEP!"

"Wait- I sleep talk?"