Ocean's Tremor

Michael woke up from a nap he hadn't even realized he had taken.

It was strangely peaceful, a salty scent lingering in his snout and a soft swaying roar surrounding him.

Speaking of the roar, what was it?

He didn't understand why it crashed with such peaceful intent or why it seemed to drift him back to sleep.
Pushing through his exhaustion, he sat up and looked around.

He was in a strange cloth with their ends being held up by two beams, one in front and one in back.
His ankle was wrapped snugly and propped up by a soft plush object.

Michael did not know what any of these things were or what their purpose was so he just quietly observed.

Taking a deep breath, he decided to exit the hanging bed he was in and hopped onto the floor, startling his swollen ankle a bit.

He didn't mind though, the pain had died down despite it still bulging with icky puffiness and continued to what he assumed was the exit.

Pushing open the door, he was left breathless as the eerie sky filled with shining Nether warts.

Glistening with the utmost shimmer, they dazzled Michael and reflected perfectly in his single eye that he possessed.

The sight was astonishing, even with only one pupil looking at it.
He oinked happily as they continued to shine and wobbled his way through the open space.

A weird wooden pole was in the very center and seemed to have a white cloth attached to it. It seemed to grasp the wind and use it to its advantage as it heaved the ship forward and into the blue lava.

Speaking of the blue lava, it didn't glow ominously like the red one in the Nether, nor did it seem to crackle and pop, rather it gently twirled and crashed against itself.

Michael felt himself practically grin at unbelievable sight and sniffed deeply.
It's contents smelt of a intruding scent, sharp yet somehow grainy.

How he was able to pick up the texture just using his snout, he had no idea but he was confident in his conclusion and took another waft of the lava's entrancing sights.

"So, you're the piglin that Ranboo found huh?" Michael's head turned as he slowly met brown bushy hair.

No eyes, just strands of brown locks. Confused, he scanned the rest of the person's head for their eyes and noticed the stubby horns on top of his head.

He seemed familiar but for whatever reason, he couldn't quite place his finger on why.

"Looking for whatcha?" He asked.
He suddenly facepalmed himself as he realized what order he said that in.
Michael tilted his head, clearly confused.

"Shit, sorry. I'm...not the best...s-speaker." He told him. Michael didn't really understand what he was saying but tried to be understanding.

He decided maybe whatever he was talking about, he just needed to make better eye contact.
He tapped the man's leg and pointed to his own eyes.

Than he addressed the man by gesturing towards him.

"Hm? You wondering about me eyes?" He jokingly chuckled.
He took another deep breath.

"Yeah..well not their exactly normal..." He said. Michael nodded.

"Anyway...what's your name?" He asked, changing the subject.

Michael tilted his head more. He still didn't understand what he was saying. He just pointed to himself and oinked.

"Ah I get it, you don't understand me...welp that wouldn't be a first..." He grumbled, looking down at the sweeping water.