Flesh and Bone | Chapter 4

"All right, we don't have much time

"All right, we don't have much time. This is how we sabotage the demolition and stop them." Wyatt said, as he held the blueprints to Seabrook Power in his hand. The wolves all crowded in an empty hallway, it being empty due to the debate going on.

"It's my responsibility to make sure we're all safe." Willow stated. "We follow my lead."

"It's a good plan, Willow." Wyatt said bitterly, and Willow glared at him.

The two had been going off on each other since the night before, as Willow was fueled with jealousy towards Addison. 

"What plan?" the said girl said, as she made the way towards the wolves, wearing wolf attire. 

"We're going after the moonstone. Top secret. You can't tell anyone." Wynter calmly said, and Willow and Willa shared nervous glances. "Bad wolf! Bad wolf!"

"You're going after the moonstone now?" Addison asked.

"It won't survive the detonation." Wyatt simply said, and Addison took a step towards him.

"Then let me join you." Addison said, "I'm ready to become a wolf."

"If you really are one." Willow pointed out, gesturing to Addison.

Addison opened up the box that held her moonstone and her eyes widen, and she looked up at the wolves nervously.

"It's gone." Addison declared, and Willow narrowed her eyes at Addison.

"You lost it?" Wynter asked sadly, and Willow walked a few steps away while running a hand through her hair.

"Do you know how precious a moonstone necklace is?" Willa asked.

Willow then growled angrily as she walked back over to the join the group, who all looked to their leader.

"If she was serious about being a wolf, if she was the Great Alpha, she wouldn't have been to careless!" Willow yelled at Addison, stepping toward the girl and looked down on her, since Willow was taller.

"No, I... I don't know how! I..." Addison stuttered.

"I don't care! Stay out of our amazing hair!" Willow yelled at her, and she flipped her hair in Addison's face before walking away angrily.

~~~

The Z-Alarm blared as the wolf made their way into Seabrook Power.

"We triggered the alarm, hurry!" Willow yelled, as they ran through the Power Plant. 

Light turned on as Z-Patrol cars pulled up. A guy in a suit got out of one of the cars. 

"Wolves, freeze where you are!" the guy in the suit yelled.

The wolves growled and snarled at the Z-Patrol, and Willow stood in front of them protectively. 

"You're trespassing, werewolves!"